Professional Services Consultant, EDI at Namely
The Professional Services Consultant has extensive and diverse EDI, benefits, and payroll knowledge. They will oversee EDI project work, partner with EDI engineers, develop best practices, and work well under pressure. Throughout the project lifecycle, they will monitor EDI milestones to ensure we are hitting deadlines. In addition, they will partner with other consultants to ensure a successful Namely configuration, and with carriers on behalf of our mutual clients.
- Oversee EDI project work from inception to go-live in conjunction with an EDI Engineer
- Deliver a high quality solution that best matches the client’s requirements, leveraging best practices
- Update Namely benefit and payroll configurations to match carrier specifications
- Provide technical guidance to EDI engineers on usage of proprietary EDI tool
- Contact carriers and/or clients to resolve data or structural discrepancies
- Demonstrate strong communication to clients and carriers when information is needed, especially for complex EDI builds
- Passionate about finding a solution with a “can-do” attitude because there is always a way to get it done
- Independently manage multiple projects at various stages, holding yourself and clients accountable to deadlines in a respectful and helpful manner
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of EDI/technical data reporting experience
- Knowledge of benefit plans and payroll
- Excellent time management, project management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills with external and internal clients
- Ability to identify and explain technical requirements to development team
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment
- Familiarity with gathering requirements from technical specifications and helping translate to clients
Nice to Haves
- Fluency in Excel (pivot tables, lookup formulas, etc.)
- Experience writing SQL queries and/or basic scripts
- Industry certifications (i.e. CSM, PMP, CEBS, etc.)
Namely Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEO 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Culture 2020
- Namely is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Leadership on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.