Program Manager, Global Production at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a Program Manager, Global Production to join our growing Content Production team. Peloton has two new state-of-the-art broadcast facilities in New York and London, UK - and will continue its aggressive growth. The Program Manager, Global Production will be a technical resource within Peloton’s Production team both in the US and internationally, reporting to the Senior Program Manager, Global Production. The Program Manager will be responsible for project oversight of all broadcast and streaming engineering systems integration. The scope of projects will include improvement of existing broadcast systems, procurement and integration of new systems and solutions, and other cross-functional Content initiatives.
- Responsible for all aspects of planning and executing projects from ideation to closure.
- Manage delivery of scope, time, and budget for all projects and regularly communicate progress.
- Manage internal and external cross-functional project teams to meet project objectives.
- Communicate and collaborate with all stakeholders, both technical and non-technical, to ensure all project objectives are clearly defined and achieved.
- Proactively identify, communicate, and resolve dependencies, risks, and issues.
- Analyze trade-offs and drive effective decision-making.
- Develop external business relationships including integrators and engineering resources.
- Proactively develop practices and methodologies that increase effectiveness and reduce costs.
- Provide leadership and engineering knowledge required to plan and execute projects.
- 2+ years in project management or related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information systems, computer science, business administration or equivalent.
- Experience managing storage and network solutions to be able to support large file distribution
- Experience in Media & Entertainment or Broadcast industries required.
- PMP and/or SAFe Certification a plus.
- Self-starter, action-oriented, analytical, and resourceful.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; able to translate between technical and non-technical stakeholders, and tailor communications for varying levels of staff and senior leadership.
- Ability to read the room and keep meetings productive and efficient.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Aptitude for fostering collaborative working relationships with various stakeholders.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.