Program Manager, Logistics at LeafLink
LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we’re defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000’s ‘Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies’, one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!The Role
The role will be responsible to assist and facilitate development of Logistics programs and day to day management of projects to support operational efficiencies. You will be in direct liaison with Logistics & operational teams both within the company and outside vendors. You’ll be focused on developing robust mechanisms to assist Logistic advance processes in Warehousing and Transportation with focusing on scalability. The scope of this role will reach across all categories and touch all functions in organization with visibility to all levels of leadership.Who You Are
The candidate for this role will be responsible to partner closely with the outside vendors, P&E team and Warehousing/Transportation providers to drive implementation of projects while focusing on performance improvements using technology, business process and continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate must be a thought leader with a demonstrated ability to lead strategic programs, change management and operations improvement projects.Responsibilities
- Identify process or system innovation opportunities for Logistics by driving efficiencies with our different tech vendors.
- Support logistics interface projects aligned with savings & efficiency programs.
- Facilitating the collaboration & communities of practice.
- Monitoring and driving the process and utilization of system best practices.
- Support biweekly calls for each project to ensure successful execution of planned tasks.
- Coordinate cross functionally within Logistics and across Planning, Operations Experience, P&E, and Warehousing, to execute current factory direct shipments to customers and build out the program to execute at scale.
- Communicate progress to the Steering Committee.
- Responsible for supporting projects with teams to drive the road maps.
- Other responsibilities to support implementing efficiencies across workstreams.
- Support benchmarking exercise in Logistic initiatives to keep in balance Cost and Service.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Logistic related discipline. MBA or Master’s a plus.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience in Project Management within Transportation, Warehouse or Supply Chain.
- Knowledge of TMS, WMS, YMS, and/or ERP systems a PLUS
- Strong communication and presentations skills
- A strong aptitude for motivating and influencing teams at all levels without direct reporting authority
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Company sponsored Annual Citibike Membership for NYC employees
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.