Program Manager, Recruiting Operations
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Recruiting Operation Team's mission is to reduce friction in the hiring process by supporting the global recruiting organization by developing processes and reporting that we standardize and communicate to the larger hiring teams. We help Peloton measure and learn from our recruiting data, while pushing processes that help us scale intentionally and thoughtfully.
We are currently looking for our first program manager to help drive strategic, scalable programs for our recruiting teams that hire for a variety of functions in various locations around the globe. In this role, you will prioritize, create, and maintain multiple complex program plans, while also analyzing the success of each program. Successful candidates will have excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills. They will have experience with program management, and driving large scale, global projects that make a lasting impact on internal stakeholders and candidates. This is an exciting opportunity to have an immediate impact on one of the fastest growing technology organizations that is changing at-home fitness.
- Ensure our team's structure hiring process marries well with Workforce Planning and Onboarding processes
- Identify the right resources and stakeholders needed to execute the timely completion of projects
- Work with stakeholders at all levels to drive change management in our attraction, interviewing, and hiring processes
- Assess the current efficiency, productivity, and risk of our current recruiting efforts
- Carefully consider and balance the needs of each location, and department, while still creating standardization across the company
- Execute some of the required interviews, trainings, and development of documentation, in order to move projects along
- Measure the cost benefit of 3rd party vendors and tools that integrate with our talent efforts
- Support the creation and execution of quarterly business reviews to capture current performance by using KPI's and SLA's
- Build clear and concise training and support tools for users across the entire business, and execute on trainings
- Manage cadenced and periodic updates to process documentation such as process steps, workflows, or system access
- 4 or more years of experience running collaborative and cross functional programs across a large organization
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience planning, executing, measuring and continually improving processes that deliver reliable results
- Experience developing and rolling out "Best Practices" and trainings across a variety of departments and stakeholders
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have experience working with or partnering with People or Talent Teams
- Have worked at a fast growing tech company
- Have strong working experience optimizing and organizing program management tools like Jira and Monday.com
- Have experience designing organization wide strategies and leading operational strategic initiative
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.