Program Manager, Supply Chain Analytics at Peloton
The Program Manager, Supply Chain Analytics is an integral part of the broader Supply Chain team at Peloton. You will be part of the growing Supply Chain Development team, and in particular, the Analytics team, playing a key role in enabling Peloton for future growth. As Peloton expands in new marketplaces and broadens its supply chain footprint, you will be critical in the planning and execution of efficient supply chain strategies in the analytics and business intelligence spaces.
The role will focus on communications and strategic planning, serving as a “chief of staff” for all analytics solutions across the end-to-end supply chain function. You will be the key partner with operational teams and executive leadership to take a value-driven approach towards prioritizing Analytics work within the supply chain. Your voice will drive consensus across teams to ensure that the teams have the tools they need to meet their objectives and goals. This individual will make sure that projects are well-defined with clearly stated objectives, plans are in place to drive towards success, stakeholders are regularly communicated updates on progress, and post-deployment feedback is gathered and shared with the team. The candidate will be an integral part of ensuring our overall processes and value principles are consistent and engaging across the greater Peloton organization.
- Develop and maintain a customer-centric intake process for stakeholders to request analytics or reporting support.
- Manage meeting with key stakeholders to gain alignment of metric calculations, data-sourcing, methodology, and reporting expectations.
- Track and report on team operational KPIs around stakeholder satisfaction, data quality, and solution rate of adoption.
- Regularly report out project status updates to stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on overall organizational performance across the analytics team and to executive stakeholders.
- Manage and execute all team functions throughout the year focusing on the Peloton value principle “Together We Go Far”
- Seek new methods & creative strategies to increase internal and external awareness of key analytics deliverables, best-practices, and guidelines on building best-in-class solutions.
- 2-3+ years relevant analytics or reporting experience required; familiarity with supply chain preferred, but not required.
- Clear communicator with keen ability to present findings in succinct presentations, experience with executive communications
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented worker - ability to keep track of project impacting details and manage multiple, simultaneous programs with competing priorities
- Exceptional verbal communication & cross functional coordination skills
- Strong storytelling skills and ability to synthesize complex information and drill down into most salient points
- Love to work collaboratively in a group, you have a willingness to dig in and contribute as a part of a cross-functional team
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.