Program Manager at VTS
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Work with senior management across departments to define and plan the execution of strategic initiatives.
- Manage a range of complex initiatives that span multiple business lines and departments. End-to-end responsibility for managing the execution and success of all assigned programs.
- Provide leadership for project teams by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities, and project milestones.
- Be proactive, pay attention to the details, and ensure you are enabling teams to make smart and timely decisions. Stay on top of many moving pieces without letting anything drop.
- Monitor and communicate progress against goals to relevant stakeholders across all organizational levels, including the executive team.
- Ensure all project management related tracking systems are updated daily/weekly as applicable.
- Coordinate and lead regular cross-functional informational or working meetings to review project plan, deliverables and expectations, as well as plan and re-strategize as needed. Includes effective agenda planning, facilitation, and tracking/follow-up on deliverables through resolution.
- Anticipate and communicate risk and status to management, calling out key issues and presenting options for resolution to cross-functional leadership team members
- Create supporting documentation for departmental initiatives, including initiative briefs
- Identify opportunities for operational improvements to streamlining existing process
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Help build and scale the Program Management function at VTS
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 3+ years of Project or Program Management experience
- Proven track record in the delivery of strategic, cross-functional programs, including full end-to-end process of bring a new product to market
- Strong organizational skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), with the ability to communicate with all levels in the organization (e.g. technical, business, executive).
- Meticulous attention to detail and a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a results-focused mindset
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a proven track record of building relationships across all levels within the organization, influencing others, and working cross functionally to resolve issues
- Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and rapid-growth environment. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides). SalesForce experience a plus.
- Project Management certification a plus.
- An understanding of commercial real estate a plus
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!