Project Manager, Brand Creative at Harry's Inc.
About the Team
As a Brand Creative Project Manager, you’ll be a key member of the Harry’s Creative Comms team. We’re a dynamic group of creative, strategic, super talented, and fun folks (if we do say so ourselves)! Our team is at the frontlines of the Harry’s brand, which is a job we take seriously… but that doesn’t mean we don’t have fun while doing it. Our goal is to build an iconic brand and make cool shit.
Our team is responsible for bringing the brand to life across all channels (DTC, Retail, Brand Marketing, Partnerships, In-Store Marketing, Packaging, to name a few) and the Brand Creative Project Manager is the person who keeps us on track to do this. To start, this role will be tasked with managing all projects relating to physical design (Packaging, In-Store), with the opportunity to expand into other channels during your time at Harry’s.
We’re looking for someone who is the ultimate team player: dedicated, hard-working, and enthusiastic.
About the Role / What You’ll Accomplish
- Manage and facilitate a variety of design-centric projects, with a focus on packaging design, in-store marketing, and print collateral
- You’ll be engaged in the creative process from end to end: briefing, creative development to delivery/asset creation
- Gain a deep understanding of the different functions within Harry’s Inc. centralized design team— responsible for the mechanical design of our physical products and ISM units (in-store marketing units, such as end caps, etc.)— and know the intricacies of each: Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Print Production, and Store Design
- Act as the main point of contact for your workstreams, partnering closely with cross-functional stakeholders such as brand teams, insights, retail, centralized design, and more
- Efficiently use and maintain the processes, systems, and tools in place to support our Graphic Designers. Navigate complex processes with ease and dedicate time and energy to making it better
- Effectively communicate within the team/org and negotiate timelines, decision making, and feedback
- Deliver briefs to the appropriate team members and be the hub of information when critical questions come up throughout the life of the project
- Anticipate both what's happening today and what's ahead. You will proactively sound the alarm on issues that may derail our process/timeline
- Celebrate our wins and help to adapt when we have setbacks
Note this is not a designer role, but a passion for design / creative is a must.
You May Be a Fit If…
- You have 2-3 years of experience as a process or project manager / producer for a creative or design team
- You’re thoughtful and like to use previous learnings to improve processes, systems, and work quality
- You’re very organized. To-do lists are your jam and you’re known for your attention to detail
- You are good at recognizing patterns and breaking down tough problems. Excited to brainstorm, hypothesize, and test solutions? This job could be for you!
- You are able to independently own projects/act as the primary source of contact but still have the confidence to ask for help
- You have a talent for bringing people together and inspiring them to do great work
- You like to work with whip-smart folks with a good sense of humor!
Here’s Who You’ll Work With
- Reporting to: Sr. Manager of Creative Operations
- Day-to-Day: Harry’s Creative Comms team, Harry’s Inc. centralized Design team
- Cross-Functional Partner Teams: Harry’s Retail, Design, Brand Marketing, Insights, R&D
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.