At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.The Job The Project Manager on the Health Initiatives team is tasked with the end-to-end management of cross-functional projects that impact our customers and overall team. The person in this role will drive cross-functional projects that improve the customer experience on Justworks and keep Customer Success, Sales, and Operations informed on the project details.The Project Manager is the conduit between the project team and the rest of the organization: they are expected to understand what each department needs in order to support new initiatives, and to communicate those needs to other members of the project team. They are also expected to advocate for those needs to the project team, to set and manage expectations within each department, and to produce deliverables such as training materials, documentation, presentations, and project updates. Success in this role is not just about project completion - it is also about instilling confidence in the rest of the organization as we launch business changing initiatives. The person in this role will work closely with the other internal-facing teams within CS, Sales and Operations, as well as Program Management, Legal, and Product teams as appropriate for each given project. What you'll do
- Own and lead cross-functional projects for CS, Sales, and Operations, especially those with discreet timing, deadlines, and launch timeframes that affect customers and employees
- Determine necessary processes for the CS, Sales, and Operations team to support new initiatives
- Be the primary point of contact for other teams at Justworks during projects, looping in other members of CS, Sales, and Operations as needed
- Keep the CS, Sales, and Operations team and related stakeholders up to date on the status of projects, key decisions, and any changes as they happen
- Proactively surface risks to the timing and execution of a project, and propose contingency plans
- Collaborate with the project team to come up with SOPs for internal teams
- Lead, publish and share project post-mortems to celebrate wins, identify opportunities for future improvement, and learn from our experiences
- CAPM or PMP certification preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a professional environment, ideally in the PEO/HR/benefits space; career path in customer service preferred
- Project management experience, preferably in a software development environment
- Experience in tech/SaaS a plus
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.