Project Manager, SEO at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Your Impact on our Mission
In this role, you will manage the execution of SEO projects across the team. You will partner with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Sales teams to ensure SEO projects are prioritized and on track for release. As our company scales, we expect you to handle managing multiple projects across technical SEO, content marketing, outreach and data analytics.
You’ll enjoy this role if you...
- Have strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Can prioritize multiple projects and ensure deadlines are met
- Are an effective communicator who can work in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy working cross-functionally across teams to coordinate project schedules
- Want to move into a high visibility role in a fast growing tech company
- Are excited about making complex industries like healthcare better for patients
Your day to day is…
- Coordinate and oversee SEO projects from start to finish
- Work across diverse work streams such as SEO, Product, Engineering, Content to ensure projects are on track
- Communicate with leadership about project status and identify bottlenecks that may arise
- Provide reporting on initiatives and evaluate effectiveness of projects
- Manage vendor relationships and contracts for the SEO team
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management
- Understanding of on-page and off-page SEO
- Experience working across multiple teams to manage projects
- Solid technical understanding of web technologies, including search/web/internet protocols
- The ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.