Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Please be advised that the safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about the decision.
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As a project manager you’ll play a meaningful role in making sure we make our most effective, best creative work. You’ll ensure teams align their expectations as you develop clear plans of action, thorough attention to detail, and frequent communication across all projects.
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Help create, define and evolve processes within projects and teams to drive better results
- Think strategically and help balance the needs of stakeholders and creative team members alongside project and business goals
- Communicate early and often to ensure alignment across teams
- Are extremely organized and attentive to detail
- Embrace fast-paced, collaborative teams
- Embrace progress over perfection
- Have strong, vocal opinions that are loosely held
- Are optimistically realistic about what’s achievable
Your day to day is…
- Working with marketing and product stakeholders and our creative team members to clearly define project approaches and expectations
- Fielding and turning project requests into project plans, tasks and timelines in Asana so that both the creative team and stakeholders are aware of schedules and expectations
- Creating and establishing clear, consistent processes within the creative team and with our internal and external partners
- Managing outside partners—production teams, agencies, freelancers—to negotiate approaches, budgets, and timelines
- Working closely with legal and finance to ensure we are adhering to company practices
- Scheduling kickoffs, creative reviews and project meetings
- Tracking day-to-day and quarterly progress on projects to ensure we both stay on track and can easily quantify our team’s output
- Being an advocate for the creative team
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 5+ years of relevant, multi-disciplinary project management experience on an in-house creative/design/production team and/or within a creative/design/production agency.
- Examples of past work samples indicating your qualifications and contributions—including but not limited to video and/or photoshoots, ad campaigns, an in-house team’s creative output, new business pitches, etc.
- Fluency in Asana, G Suite, Microsoft Office; experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Figma a plus.
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.