Retail Supply Collaboration Leader at Harry's
Retail Supply Collaboration Leader
The Retail Supply Collaboration Leader will play a critical role in leading a new supply chain partnership with Kroger, and in developing best practice approaches for Harry’s across our most strategic customers. This role will have a direct impact on the company’s current and future growth, as he/she will significantly improve our retail supply chain insights, winning approaches to collaboration with our retail partners (starting with Kroger), best practice sharing within Harry’s supply chain and demand planning teams, and ultimately create competitive advantage by delivering a category leading in-stock position for our brands.
For this role, we need an outstanding customer collaboration leader who deeply understands best-in-class supply chain practices and can build new and winning retail partnership approaches. We also need a leader who can translate our brand into the retail environment in a way that improves the differentiation we drive in-store. The Retail Supply Collaboration Leader must be able to build strategic partnerships at Kroger, including the establishment of a new joint scorecard supported by effective process management. This partnership will focus on building world-class capabilities for inventory management, warehousing, transportation; demand planning, production planning, project management and continuous improvement practices. The Retail Supply Collaboration Leader will pioneer this approach with Kroger and ultimately help to translate this new capability into a best practice model to be shared with our top-tier retail partners. This role will require strong organizational skills and analytical capabilities and the ability to set strategy and drive executional details.
About the Team
The Retail Sales organization plays a critical role in growing the Harry’s brands and providing exceptional experiences to our end customers, through deep strategic relationships with our retail partners. The Retail Sales organization is responsible for all customer development activities at each retail partner, cultivating strong relationships across all functions – merchandising, marketing, supply chain, and in-store execution. The Retail Sales organization will also continue to play a key role in enabling Harry’s to expand into new personal care categories by channeling insights from partners into innovation efforts, understanding how to position the brand to end customers in complex environments.
Here's what you'll accomplish:
- Develops and reports a joint scorecard to manage and improve upon key customer metrics including perfect order, case fill, order fill, on time delivery, backhaul management, efficient order sourcing and other value-added measures designed to improve service to key customers while eliminating inefficiencies
- Align with Sales and Kroger to resolve supply chain related challenges negatively impacting service and the P&L, such as OTIF, unsaleables, load quality and other efficiency program initiatives while also working proactively to define and meet value-added customer requirements
- Provide insight and reporting into effective and efficient operations for servicing customer demand.
- Defines, plans, implements and evaluates Kroger supply chain improvements, and ultimately drives share and reapply for how we might build supply collaboration competency leadership at Target and Walmart.
- Collaborates with Harry’s Grocery Team Director to drive integrated relationships with Krogers’ supply chain leadership and personnel to define current and future customer requirements.
- Engages with the customer to identify problems, quantify opportunities and implement recommendations to drive topline sales in the areas for inventory management and collaborative forecasting and planning.
- Understand impacts and communicate Sales strategies to the appropriate groups (Demand Planning, Supply Planning, and Operations) to optimize the supply chain and eliminate service risk.
- Communicate and coordinate emerging Supply Chain capabilities and technology between the Customer and Harry’s Product Supply organization.
These might describe you:
- Strong understanding of Harry’s supply chain planning processes, and the connection back to demand planning.
- A strong collaborator, who works well with diverse set of cross-functional stakeholders and can apply these skills to a partnership approach with Kroger.
- Proven track record of delivering improvement and results across supply chain metrics
- Thrives on complexity, able to adeptly manage multiple brands and skus. Extremely well organized, no detail is too small.
- Innovative thinker who’s not afraid to disrupt the norm and go-to-market in new and unique ways. Yet, pragmatic around the need to balance customization and efficiency.
- Self-motivated with the ability to excel in a hands-on, fast paced environment
- Take your work seriously, but don’t take yourself too seriously
Who you will work with:
- You will report to the Director of Grocery
- You'll work closely with retail partners, agencies and Harry’s teams (including brokers, distribution, marketing, R&D and supply chain planning) to bring the brand to life at retail partners and fulfill the retailers needs.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.