Sales Enablement Manager at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
The Sales Enablement Manager will help maintain a strategic, cross-functional discipline designed to increase performance and productivity by providing integrated content, training and coaching for Riskified’s Growth team. This role will own the training strategy & delivery, eLearning content design, processes, practices and tools needed to support all Growth team members in order to effectively promote the growth of Riskified. This position requires excellent communication skills and a high degree of creativity, and self-motivation and autonomy. You will need to accommodate both macro and micro-level needs, identify specific training needs at the team and individual level. You will communicate regularly with our Growth Team Leads, Customer Success Teams, Operations Teams, and Revenue Enablement teams, and more to ensure consistency of experience across teams, an innovative curriculum, documentation, assessments, and effectiveness.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity and shifting priorities, have strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. They will demonstrate strong business judgment and be skilled at breaking down complex, high-level ideas into executable deliverables. The role requires an individual who can see around corners, anticipate needs, and solve possible problems before they happen. Excellent communication and cross-functional management abilities will be critical for this role.What You'll Be Doing
- You will be a jack of all trades when it comes to training & enablement, and isn’t afraid to take risks and think outside the box to come up with new and creative ways to approach a project or initiative
- You will manage the full lifecycle of design, development and execution of training strategy for our growth teams aligned with company priorities
- Build and manage repository of on-demand learning assets (videos, presentations, etc)
- Focus on outcomes, value selling approaches to maximize customer LTV (value frameworks, customer research, and account planning)
- Partner with internal departments to analyze and report on data, and processes
- Develop assessments to measure the effectiveness of the curriculum and learner performance, integrating results into new and existing course curriculum
- Create and manage e-learning courses, certifications, and reporting within the Learning Management System
- 2-3 years of experience delivering highly engaging, high impact training for Sales and Account Management audiences
- Proficient in latest enablement trends, technologies, tactics, methodologies
- Proficient in L&D principles including adult learning theory, instructional design, and technology-based learning, and skill development
- Strong group facilitation skills
- Ideal candidate will possess both strategic and analytical skill set
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Relationship builder. You should have the ability to quickly build and earn trust through deep understanding of your audience, business experience and application of best training and facilitation practices
- Data Driven: Ability to use data to design and measure enablement
- Strategic problem solver: you look beyond the immediate task to understand the business issue, what the organization is trying to solve for and apply the right solution. Must be a self-starter
- Background in a SaaS or high growth organization. We are growing quickly and we move fast!
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.