*** OPEN TO REMOTE WORK - EXCEPT IN COLORADO ***
We’re Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today’s businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We’ve built the world’s first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world’s leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today’s most popular workplace applications. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization’s proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across our offices in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
We are currently hiring a detailed-oriented, data-obsessed Salesforce Administrator to join our Sales Operations team. This will be a fully remote position. In this role, you will serve as the primary administrator for Onna’s evolving usage of Salesforce.com and other integrated Go To Market technologies. You will be reporting into the Sales Operations Manager and supporting the Onna GTM team in maintaining and enhancing our CRM and administering our sales operations tools. You’ll work with these teams to efficiently own data accuracy, and the ongoing optimization of Salesforce.com. Additionally, you will champion the day-to-day administration of the org including adding & removing users, updating permissions, and ultimately delivering thoughtful technical solutions to the field.
What you’ll do:
- Provide daily support and reports to the global sales team in order to facilitate fast and efficient sales processes
- Develop and implement operational efficiencies that increase the sales team’s output and contribute to the company’s bottom line
- Identify core operational issues and propose new work streams, application solutions, and process improvements for core business units
- Analyze processes and recommend more efficient paths for the sales and client success team
- Modify and scale existing processes to support more users and new business requirements
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality while providing recommendations for process improvements
- Partner with Enablement to produce and provide training videos and documentation
- Work with Enablement to build and manage an internal RevOps ticketing system for field requests
- Maintain and update process documentation and rules of engagement
- Manage user licenses and permissions
- Support Sales Operations Manager in various projects
- Integrate various systems and tools using out-of-the-box services
- Administrating Sales Enablement tools
- Audit opportunity contract details for accuracy, completeness and consistency
- Maintaining data accuracy and integrity
Who you are:
- You have 2-4 years of Salesforce administration experience
- You have received your Salesforce Administrator Certification (preferred)
- You have experience building on the Salesforce Lightning platform
- You have an extensive knowledge of Salesforce’s automation capabilities and best practices, including workflow, process builder, and order of operations required
- You have experience with visual workflow (a plus)
- You have worked with SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, and Seismic (a plus)
- You have exceptional critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills with a strong drive to seek resolution to issues
- You are obsessed with data quality, accuracy and standardization
- You have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Having project management and data analysis experience a plus
We've entered a new era of remote work, where our day-to-day is now virtual, and we're committed to adapting to embrace this change.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Flexible working time
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Monthly virtual fitness and well-being stipend
- Learning and development budget
- Monthly virtual team Lunch-and-Learns and Happy Hours
- Birthday and anniversary celebration
About the product & Onna’s funding:
Our growing list of integrations includes the likes of G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft 365, Box, Dropbox and more. Our open API allows us to integrate with any cloud-based or on-premise platform, for optimal control and visibility into your most critical knowledge. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.