Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
Bluecore is seeking an innovative and results oriented ScrumMaster to join our Platform teams. In this role, you will be working with a cross-functional team scaling the platform to meet increasing customer demand. We are pioneering ways in which retail marketers discover their best customers and keep them for life. This is a great opportunity to manage the execution of projects that will drive innovative AI-driven technology that works seamlessly across billions of events, and enable both top line and bottom line impact to the business.
The successful candidate will facilitate the role of a ScrumMaster and be responsible for driving Agile thinking and coaching for their teams. The candidate will have a successful track record of being able to drive dependencies between different teams and execution methodologies.
Come build with us!
- Drive and own responsibilities of ScrumMaster for multiple software development teams
- Schedule, manage and facilitate Scrum ceremonies
- Promote Agile values, principles and practices within the teams
- Facilitate meetings and communication between Product Management, Product Design and R&D stakeholders, ensuring the appropriate priority of tasks
- Manage Development team backlog, work prioritization, assignment and metrics
- Managing Agile Tools for tracking work (JIRA/Confluence)
- Create, manage and publish team metrics and reporting enabling proper visibility and transparency between development teams and stakeholders
- Build and manage interdependencies between projects/teams
- Facilitate collaboration on a daily basis to remove impediments and reduce risk
- Grow Agile maturity within development team members, as well as product owners, scaling best practices
- Certified ScrumMaster
- 2+ years of experience independently driving and managing complex SaaS technical projects across multiple teams as a ScrumMaster
- Recent experience working within an R&D team/core Engineering organization; experience working closely with Product Manager and/or Design teams a plus
- Experience working directly with Engineers in an Agile Project Manager capacity, including leading Sprint Planning/Reviews/Retros, writing User Stories, breaking down & assigning tasks across teams, and Release Planning & Risk Management
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end projects in alignment with Bluecore's Product Development Lifecycle and guiding Engineers to ensure adherence to Scrum best practices
- Proven understanding of Agile values and principles, such as Scrum, Kanban, or SAFe; professional experience working in a Scrum environment required
- Comprehensive experience with workflow management tools like JIRA/Confluence
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing environment
- Superior communications skills, including the ability to translate complex technical products and features into intuitive concepts and graphics
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.