Senior Associate, E-Commerce Distribution
The Distribution Senior Associate will develop and maintain our fulfillment relationship with our distribution partners. As a channel lead, you will build the necessary infrastructure for future product and brand growth. You will partner with our S&OP, Sourcing, and DTC teams to ensure best in class customer experience, while continuously improving our operations.
About the team
The Global Distribution & Logistics team oversees the flow of our product from point of supply to our end customers worldwide. We manage a global network that aims to provide best-in-class service to all stakeholders. We are part of the global end-to-end supply chain team, that seeks to improve its efficiency, cost, speed and flow of it’s supply functions.
What you’ll do
- Define our fulfillment relationship with our customers by developing our future state distribution infrastructure and coordinating new brand and product launches with our external partners
- Ensure orders are delivered on time in full and define key measure to drive action and improvement
- Enhance and maintain our fulfillment and storage cost model
- Optimize distribution COGS at Harry’s DCs by using continuous improvement strategies
- Manage distribution center resources with other channel leads
- Utilize Harry’s customer data to report on distribution KPIs
- Help develop our long-term fulfillment strategy
- Work with our internal DTC, R&D, and customer experience teams to make distribution a competitive advantage
This should describe you
- Numerically and analytically minded - experienced in Excel
- Strong attention to detail. You are comfortable going deep into the weeds while always considering the bigger picture
- Sense of urgency: bias for taking action. A high level of motivation, disciplined mindset, and self-starting capability required to achieve aggressive expectations in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable making informed decisions with imperfect information
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around
- You are customer focused - always looking to see a challenge through the eyes of our customers
- Process oriented. Whether you’re creating a process or following a process, you believe process is not a substitute for (but rather a conduit for) great communication
- Strong communication, teamwork, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of supply chain product flow
- Sense of humor
Here’s who you’ll work with
- Reporting to North American Distribution Manager
- You will work cross functionally with many teams including but not limited to DTC, Sourcing, Sales & Operations Planning, Finance, R&D, and Quality
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.