Senior Associate, Retail Project Manager
Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About the Team
The Retail team is a critical function within Harry’s that drives the Harry’s brand strategy and growth with our mass and specialty US Based retail partners. The Retail team is responsible for all customer development activities with each partner, cultivating relationships across all functions – Finance, Marketing, Operations and Store execution. As Harry’s continues to develop as a Men’s Grooming brand, the Retail team will be a key driver of brand expansion.
About the Role
The Senior Associate Retail Project Management will be charged with helping to create demand and drive consumption with our retail partners, by coordinating projects that will influence shopper behavior and stimulate demand. They will interface with internal and external stakeholders to lead the coordination, execution, and performance tracking of all retail customer programs, ensuring that all projects are delivered on time and within scope and budget.
Primary Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Establish and achieve annual retail project objectives by preparing and completing activity plans with a focus on driving productivity and quality.
- Facilitate weekly cross-functional meetings and act as a liaison across all Harry’s cross-functional partners including design, brand, supply chain, and 3rd party suppliers to collect feedback and relay project updates to the retail team in a timely and fact-based manner
- Manage the end-to-end creative design queue for all “go-to-market” projects related to retail including in-store merchandising, packaging, and promotional tools. Inspect and edit final deliverables for accuracy and adherence to brand specifications
- Interface with key external customer ISM teams to influence the understanding and inclusion of Harry’s in their annual business strategy and plans
- Track program budgets, expenses and campaign response with focus on ROI and future efficiency improvements
What you will accomplish:
- Manage and ensure flawless execution across annual retail projects across all partners
- Lead and manage weekly internal cross functional meetings with goal of on time and on budget execution
- Continue to manage the project accountability process all retail project assignments
- Establish monthly in-person meetings with customer contacts and weekly communication process
- Deliver all retail projects on time and on or below budget, establishing routine
This should describe you:
- A Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years in a dynamic, process driven role such as an agency background, consulting, or a management training program.
- Experienced at managing multiple work streams in a fast-paced and challenging environment with the ability to shift priorities to meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Ability to collaborate and drive cross-functional consensus with a global team
- Know-how and confidence presenting to senior leadership in a concise and effective manner
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion, and operate with limited oversight
- An eagerness to learn and tackle any issue that may arise
- A “no task too small” mentality
- Organized, detail oriented and process oriented
- Creative skills to be a contributor to "idea generation" of new products or processes
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and our selves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the Director of Shopper Marketing, working on the Retail Sales Team
- You will work most closely with R&D, Supply Chain, and external retail contacts.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.