Senior Implementation Consultant
We are defining a brand-new market for Cloud Content Management. Through our continued innovation, we have developed a set of solutions that allow organizations to more effectively manage their content, collaborate with employees and customers, and utilize our best in breed platform to develop their own applications.
To meet the fast-growing needs of the enterprise, it is imperative that we provide elite professional services to make a successful leap to the cloud. Digital Transformation is on the mind of every forward-thinking CIO and Box Consulting is here to help. We work to fundamentally change the way industries and organizations collaborate on content.
In this role you build collaborative relationships with a range of customers spanning industries through implementation leadership and technical project management.
- You will manage a portfolio of primarily large-scale deployments for strategic customers from pre-sales to implementation close-out.
- You will work closely with our customer's implementation teams and others to identify sophisticated content use-cases and overcome the challenges of moving to a cloud environment.
- You will have a direct and ongoing conversation with Box Product SMEs to continuously influence the roadmap of our product and development of new features to keep blowing customers' minds.
Simply, you are key to transforming the way tomorrow works by providing expertise, guidance, and adaptability in a rapidly changing world. Are you ready to join us?
Who you are
- You are a customer advocate and are motivated by helping others succeed.
- You build trusting relationships and can lead customers in their digital transformation, challenging their assumptions about their ECM strategy and industry.
- You are an expert in software implementation or Consulting with a minimum of 5 – 7 years experience running large scale, complex engagements. You should have industry focused experience in a vertical like healthcare, government, financial services, etc.
- You are a project manager at heart and are comfortable managing a project team with diverse skills, methods, and communication styles. Your follow through is impeccable, and you don't let anything slip through the cracks.
- Office based at Highlight Tower in Munich
- 30 days of vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Subsidized lunches and lots of snacks and drinks in the office
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- European offices across London, Paris, Munich, Amsterdam and Stockholm.
Here's the fine print...
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest dreams. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps businesses of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
Want to learn more? See what one of our Boxers have to say about transforming the way companies collaborate and work: https://www.themuse.com/companies/box, or take a look at our blog to get the last from Gartner and recent announcements: https://blog.box.com/blog/box-leader-gartner-magic-quadrant-content-collaboration-platforms-2017/
Check out some fast facts about Box...
- 30% year-on-year growth
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 89% of Boxers recommend to a friend (via Glassdoor)
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above
- A culture of learning - we value continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candour.
- Box.org: Provides nonprofits with the technology resources they need to innovate and fulfil their mission
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.