Senior Manager- Technical Program Management- Enterprise Systems at Peloton
Peloton is seeking a Senior Manager, Technical Program Management to drive program and project management for the Enterprise Technology (ET) function. You will manage the pillar focused on the Marketing and Finance Systems, working with a group of talented Program Managers under this pillar. You will also be part of a central program management organization (PMO) in the ET function. In this role you will be a part of the ET PMO core leadership team.
The Enterprise Technology function at Peloton is responsible for the underlying technology supporting business teams (including Supply Chain, Sales, Member Experience, Retail, Finance, and Marketing) as well as information security, IT employee experience, data governance, and IT infrastructure globally.
Peloton is expanding and is adding new systems to support new product development and international expansion, with a big focus on growing its user base. This will require more complex marketing tools and systems as well as the financial transaction infrastructure to support these growth dimensions.
- Manage the portfolio of work under the Enterprise Systems G&A Pillar and track key performance indicators that measure speed and quality of delivery
- Manage technical integration projects working with Enterprise teams to define, plan, and delivery on these large integrations
- Manage Technical and Non-Technical Program Managers, the allocation, and alignment of these individuals to programs and projects under the portfolio
- Manage key stakeholders by establishing strong relationships, setting expectations, and ensuring delivery via your programs to these expectations
- Manage the roadmaps for the programs under your pillar, identify and manage portfolio risk, and interface with key stakeholders to review this work and make adjustments
- Working with your team ensure each individual has a clear understanding of their role expectations, allocation, and have a long term growth and development plan for each
- Antiracism and Inclusivity: Peloton has made a commitment to antiracism
- Actively contribute to creating a more inclusive culture and environment at Peloton
- Actively endorse, create, and maintain antiracist policies and processes
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- We’re a high-growth company, and our processes are in various states of maturity
- We regularly assess the state of the department, the business, and the company, and determine what processes (and levels of process maturity) are needed for us to reach current and future objectives - you will play a large role in these decisions and changes for the projects and programs you support, and on the ET PMO team
- We’re doing a lot really fast - you may be asked to flex outside of your role from time to time
- This is a partial people management role and will likely mean you’ll spend a percentage of your time managing people with the balance of your time driving and managing projects under your pillar.
- You have:
- 8+ years of program management experience both on technical and systems integration programs. You can demonstrate your technical depth and problem solving capabilities.
- 4+ years of experience managing people with a focus on program management
- Experience managing complex programs with deeply vested stakeholders that require customized integration solutions.
- Experience working with other senior leaders to develop vision and strategy for Enterprise projects
- A basic understanding of software engineering and enterprise systems architecture
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Strong interpersonal communication, problem solving, negotiation, and organizational skills
- A strong sense of accountability, team focus, and personal ownership
- Experience in defining, implementing and coaching others in Program Management methodologies and tactics as well as full project lifecycle management
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.