Senior Program Manager, Corporate Wellness at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a Senior Program Manager who will be responsible for creating, coordinating and executing project plans across multiple departments that touch Corporate Wellness, an exciting new business area exploring the burgeoning corporate health and wellness market. This individual should be able to manage cross-functional programs, facilitate productive meetings to gain alignment, and continuously move the program forward. You will work alongside the Director on a daily basis to drive processes that create clear and easy-to-digest documentation, with a focus on increased efficiency and effectiveness. This person needs to be extremely detail-oriented, well spoken, and highly collaborative with a bias towards action.
Please note - while our team is currently working remotely, this person will be expected to be based our NY HQ when we return onsite.
- Lead and coordinate multiple projects by providing unified oversight, delivering transparency to key stakeholders, and driving successful results
- Build and manage relationships and communicate project information to all stakeholders at a level appropriate to their needs
- Prioritize project work and delegate responsibilities to corresponding team members
- Ensure project plans are fully up to date, recaps are distributed, and required tasks are completed on time
- Support team communication, both within the core team and to management / leadership
- Organize and lead cross functional meetings to ensure all relevant stakeholders are involved in discussions and receive clear guidelines on appropriate next steps
- Identify and engage impacted teams across the organization and lead efforts to define their roles & responsibilities, with a focus on clear ownership and expectations
- Work with senior management and key stakeholders to understand their business objectives and priorities, ensuring alignment with the overarching business strategy
- Identify and manage cross-project interdependencies that may not be known or identifiable at the project level, and develop approaches for managing these issues
- Assess and manage risk within projects, and make strategic recommendations for changes to current and future project plans/requirements to ensure alignment with organizational needs
- Evaluate project timelines and costs to ensure they meet business expectations
- Gather and provide post-implementation analysis, ensuring we have the required resources and processes in place for long-term success
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6-8 years experience in project management
- Experience in consulting or consumer tech start-ups a plus
- Experience in Corporate Wellness and/or a working knowledge of healthcare a plus
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Sincere interest in understanding how things work and how to make them better
- Proven ability to build relationships across internal and external stakeholders, as this role requires deep cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple initiatives, escalate risks, and help drive resolutions
- Ability to quickly diagnose and fix a workflow problem, while continuously looking for ways to improve our plans and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to track progress and measure results
- Ability to set and communicate clear expectations
- Ability to work effectively and achieve results across internal functional areas and external parties in ambiguous situations
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.