Senior Program Manager, Learning and Development at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a creative innovator in the training and development space to create and manage custom experiences that meet the needs of our growing employee base in the organization. A key focus in this role will be to figure out ways to integrate new employees to our unique culture and to help current employees better understand how to be successful operating in it. The L&D Senior Program Manager will work with all employees and leaders across the organization to prioritize learning needs, identify executional efficiencies and improve learning content and method of delivery. They will need to articulate the goals and objectives for key programs and use their depth of experience and ideas to provide creative and scalable solutions that resonate with individuals at all levels. The ideal candidate is a learning professional who is also an efficient program manager, quick on their feet, creative in their troubleshooting, and confident in their communication.This role is based in our NYC headquarters and reports to the Senior Director of People.
- Be a thought partner to leaders and employees across the org in creating the right type of material to solve for specific business/team needs including suggesting alternative training solutions to better suit the needs of the business (i.e. self-service portal, videos, e-learning, etc.)
- Project manage learning and development initiatives including coordination of logistics, managing materials and providing a critical eye to ensure content is stage ready
- Monitor and evaluate the training effectiveness through feedback and evaluation following the rollout of learning sessions to continuously improve learning effectiveness.
- Organize past and current learning materials into a central library resource
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with external vendors and consultants as needed
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods including understanding of training trends and best practices
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and content creation
- An understanding of, or eagerness to understand, varying learning needs across geographies
- A creative perspective and eye for detail and design
- A “roll up your sleeves,” resourceful mentality
- Excellent project/program management and organization skills
- Experience working with a growing global employee base in a large company
- Prior time working in high-growth technology companies valued
- Leadership development work a huge plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.