Senior Technical Program Manager - Salesforce at Better
Better is redefining homeownership and making it simpler, faster—and most importantly—more accessible for everyone. We leverage creative technology and innovation to make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable. Here are some interesting facts to help you get to know Better:
- Right now we’re funding over $3 billion in home loans per month
- We’ve funded over $14 billion in loans and $3.5 billion in insurance
- We ranked #1 in the U.S. on LinkedIn's Top Startups 2020
- We ranked #11 on Fortune’s Best Places to Work in Financial Services 2020
- Our Founder and CEO was named in Comparably's Top 25 CEOs for Diversity
- We were listed to Forbes’ FinTech 50 2020
- And #15 on the 2020 CNBC Disruptor 50
- We’ve secured over $254 million from our investors to date
Our company is made up of driven, passionate people who bring their unique backgrounds and perspectives to everything we do. We are committed to fostering diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We encourage individual potential rather than years of experience. We see the value in each person’s perspective, and recognize their talents, regardless of what the market says. We believe it’s important to nurture a company culture that encourages curiosity and passion—from employee resource groups and learning opportunities to team outings and community outreach.
About The Role
Lead and be responsible for the implementation of the Salesforce Service Cloud and project management across Better’s central teams.
Be the single point of contact driving both the creation and execution of the roadmap for Salesforce Service Cloud and project management for the People, Legal, Compliance, and Finance teams.
Be responsible for Salesforce implementations supporting the development of custom solutions, growing on and maintaining current solutions, as well as supporting 3rd party integration evaluation and management
Take our internal partners’ goals and provide them with solutions that are important and scalable based on outstanding Salesforce solutions
Anticipate bottlenecks and help balance the needs of the business and our technical constraints
Drive experience and performance metrics to support delivering against business goals as well as to support platform sustainability
Use performance metrics to recommend further automations, workflows, and additions to the employee portal and knowledge base to help further optimize corporate processes
- Proven expertise within or close to a Salesforce Service Cloud implementation
Experience working in an agile environment and/or leading Scrum teams; ideally driving structure and measuring performance with solid understanding of project management tools
5+ years as a program manager that thrives with technical details and has a to drive strong, measurable, business outcomes
Hands on configuration or development experience in Salesforce
Works with cross functional leaders at all levels to break down and translating business needs into technical solutions
Experienced in delivering enterprise projects involving connecting workflows between Salesforce and other upstream/downstream systems
Experienced with design and implementation of data flows and integrations between systems
Detail-oriented and meticulous about documentation
Experienced at effectively balancing multiple projects and contending priorities
Advocate for Salesforce best practices and can differentiate long-term and short-term decisions to best serve our stakeholders and Salesforce as a platform
Experienced at developing KPIs to measure feature success
The Better mission is rooted in values that drive us.
- We do what’s in the best interest of the consumer, not ourselves
- We have growth mindsets, not fixed ones
- We believe that success lies in execution, not credentials
- We act like owners, not just employees
- We work to find answers on our own, not wait for them to be given to us
- We optimize for mission, not ego
Our mission speaks for itself—we continue to outpace the industry at every turn. We’ve joined forces in partnership with Ally Bank, and our backers have helped build some of the most transformative tech and finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Citigroup, Activant Capital, Ally Bank, and others have invested in our vision for what homeownership can be.
Better Benefits & Compensation
Our total rewards package consists of base salary, equity, benefits, and opportunity for yearly cash bonus. Some of our benefits include:
- Comprehensive healthcare, retirement, and voluntary benefits. Think medical, dental, vision, savings accounts, 401k, and more.
- Personalized care and tools for realizing your mental health and wellness goals
- Robust wellbeing offerings that allow you unlimited access to virtual fitness, meditation, yoga, cooking classes, homeschooling preparedness, physical therapy, and more.
- Unlimited time off (with manager approval)
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave after 90 days of employment, and 20 weeks after 24 months of service.
- Inclusive fertility benefits for you or your eligible dependents, regardless of participation in a Better medical plan.
Better is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility of our roles, please reach out to [email protected]. All employment decisions at Better are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.