Senior Technical Program Manager at Peloton
The Acquisition and Member Experience Software team at Peloton are responsible for building products and features for our E-commerce platforms (Web and POS) and post-purchase experience. In the past year, Peloton has expanded our product offering to include a Bike, Treadmill and now a digital product. During this expansion, our team has crafted exceptional user experiences to promote our wide variety of product offerings across all of our E-commerce platforms.
As a Technical Program Manager you will be responsible for managing and coordinating Peloton’s online marketing and E-commerce experience, maximizing customer comprehension and conversion.
The ideal candidate will have functional and technical experience, and be an expert in project management systems including Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Project / Smartsheet.
*This role is based in our NY HQ office and travel may be required*
You will be joining a company that creates positivity, community, and fitness with technology. You will work with smart engineers, designers, and product managers to build and improve our commerce platform (web, mobile, logistics), CMS, home bike tablet, live streaming services, order and fulfillment experience, and other back-end services. In addition, your responsibilities will include:
- Actively maintaining and building a culture of learning, respect, transparency, and trust
- Scrum Master, evangelist, and coach for agile development
- Building self-organized, empowered teams that drive continuous improvement
- Working with multiple cross-functional teams to identify, manage, and track dependencies, escalating risks when necessary
- Coordinating and helping come up with solutions, and removing impediments
- Wearing multiple hats with willingness to go beyond your own role
- Specifying project constraints, and provide mitigation plan
- Helping to build consensus between teams
- Working on mid to large-sized projects and programs with cross functional teams
- Keeping the team informed of risks to program with reporting up to our business stakeholders
- Handling multiple, competing priorities and ability to influence at various levels within the company
- Presenting to Senior Executives, and large groups on project status and timelines
- Track record of fostering strong cross-functional relationships between Engineering and non-Software teams
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning ability
- Experience with Agile Software, lean methodology, JIRA
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with managing multiple projects through the software development lifecycle
- Bachelor's Degree in computer related field preferred
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Worked on internal facing tools
- Worked with companies who have shipped tangible products
- Worked closely with customer support teams
- Have experience in ecommerce and enterprise systems
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.