Bodhala is seeking an experienced Solutions Engineer. We are looking for a candidate who possesses technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. The Solutions Engineer will partner with internal and external stakeholders to develop and launch successful client engagements. Working with the Sales and Product teams, the Solutions Engineer will act as the central piece of Bodhala’s pre-sales journey – demonstrating the value of the platform, distinguishing our work from the status quo, and serving as the voice of confidence in the sales process.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Solutions Engineer will have unique contact across the fast-growing team and play a pivotal role in the solution design process. This is an exciting opportunity to help build something from the ground up and make your mark.
We are committed to using data to drive impact, growing together as a team, embracing openness and positivity - and we're looking for individuals who are motivated by those same principles.
- Partner with sales teams and account executives to navigate complex deal cycles
- Drive the pre-sales discovery process, helping to uncover customers business objectives and drivers
- Ensure that Bodhala’s solution solves key challenges and meets technical requirements of each customer’s needs
- 3+ years’ experience in a related area such as: implementation, solutions architecture, business analytics, or client success, preferably with in a SaaS organization
- Experience working with enterprise/strategic client accounts
- Juris Doctor preferred
- Strong command and technical domain knowledge
- Excellent influencing skills and an unparalleled ability to follow-up
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders (technical resources, project management teams, client executives) all while being a team player
- Ability to see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- A consultative approach to solving client’s business challenges and a high level of intellectual curiosity
Why work at Bodhala
At Bodhala, we look for individuals who are motivated by complex and challenging work. We want to work with people who share compelling solutions to those challenges, solutions informed by their unique experiences, passions, and expertise.
- You will have a lot of responsibility, the ability to make an immediate direct impact, and many opportunities to advance your career.
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well-funded early stage startup.
- Your dedication, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued.
- You will work with a team of extremely smart and talented people who value collaboration and hard work.
- We offer great benefits – best-in-class health, dental and vision coverage, a 401K match (with no required vesting period), a generous parental leave policy, commuter and fitness subsidies, an FSA program, and more!
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan.
Bodhala is a legal spend management platform founded to provide in-house counsel and their legal operations teams with spend optimization solutions and real-time market intelligence. Bodhala’s platform applies data science, machine-learning, and AI to help companies find the right lawyer, at the right firm, for the right price. Founded by attorneys, the company serves customers across the Fortune 500 and critical services economy industries. Bodhala was recently named One to Watch in Legal Technology by the Financial Times and Legal Tech Innovation of 2020 by Legal Tech Breakthrough Awards.
Headquartered in New York City, Bodhala tripled its headcount last year and is positioned for continued fast-paced growth, with locations across the United States and in Europe.
Bodhala is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.