Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintechs like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer who can support implementations and ongoing customer experience. The ideal candidate would have a proven track record of working effectively with account managers where they would be helping prospects understand Ocrolus, solving technical problems for customers, and building integrations to systems that deliver efficient business solutions.
- Candidates will work closely with Implementation and Account Managers as a Technical Lead to provide guidance and support to customers during their implementation effort to ensure a seamless integration experience and alignment with the customer’s use case.
- They will collaborate throughout the organization to ensure a smooth overall client onboarding process to help drive adoption of new products and educate clients.
- Collaborate post sales during the entire customer lifecycle
- Communicate with clients to understand their business use cases
- Master Ocrolus' API capabilities and explain them to clients
- Help clients plan and implement Technical API integration
- Work with teams across the entire organization to work collaboratively
- Integrate customer feedback to influence product roadmap
- Create tools, workflows and processes to enhance customer experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field
- Proficiencies in HTTP protocols, Node.js, Python, and APIs built using the same
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Robust technical reasoning with a systems engineering skillset
- Ability to diagnose and analyze API integrations solutions and customer usage thereof
- Demonstrated exposure to client-facing roles presentations and both internal and external stakeholders
- Domain knowledge of Financial Industry, particularly Lending & Mortgage
Our employees are incredible individuals - that’s the only kind we hire - and we’re committed to their well-being and supporting their efforts to become the best they can be, both at work and in life. This includes offering flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Ocrolus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.