You will be joining a company that creates positivity, community, and fitness with technology. You will be responsible for a connected Fitness Device Product development cycle from concept to launch.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Work with a broader cross functional team including Hardware, Industrial Design, Software, Product, Quality, and Operations to create detailed and comprehensive program plans and establish Plan Of Record (POR).
- Lead the cross functional team to follow the established Product Development Process and execute on the approved Plan Of Record.
- Keep the leadership team informed of key developments, risks and corrective actions. Drive closure on open issues.
- Establish a comprehensive program schedule with all cross functional dependencies, with identified critical paths at each stage of the program
- Establish a detailed program budget of OPEX and CAPEX for the development cycle
- Ensure program KPIs are well documented and report progress against those KPIs.
- Maintain, track and communicate program level risks, upcoming milestones, and team priorities while also ensuring cross functional alignment and agreement on those areas.
- Ensure program Out of Bounds conditions are comprehended by the core team and the core team is driving to decisions accordingly.
- Coordinate and facilitate solutions to mitigate risks, keep projects on track and within budget. Synthesize issues in an actionable form to the leadership.
- Prepare and lead successful program milestone reviews
KEY QUALIFICATIONS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 10 or more years experience with Program Management
- Experience in working with and leading large cross functional teams
- Managed multiple product development cycles for a hardware and software complex system with cross functional dependencies.
- Leadership skills and ability to influence and inspire team members
- Able to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders
- Very Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills. Well organized .
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex technical issues or ideas tailored to the audience
- Ability to communicate actionable information to the right audience at the right time.
- Self-motivated, action-driven and biased towards results, and has a strong sense of ownership
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.