Technical (Agile) Program Manager, Platform Program at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are seeking an Agile Program Manager to support our Platform Program's delivery success. This individual has a strong track record of leading the delivery of an effective, highly-available, and flexible technology platform in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly. They have extensive experience collaborating with cross-functional tea members to deliver against sprintly, quarterly and annual roadmap objectives, ensuring tight alignment of activities across teams through cross-functional planning, regular communications, and status updates.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the cross-functional delivery of a range of technology deliverables using advanced negotiation, facilitation, planning and dependency management techniques
- Use Agile project methodologies to drive continuous incremental delivery against quarterly / annual roadmap objectives
- Collaborate with technical and product teams to break complex multi-disciplinary technology projects into prioritized and properly scoped plans of action
- Demonstrate ownership of the entire project lifecycle from beginning to end
- Facilitate release planning activities across teams
- Create clear visibility into status and progress within the team and for stakeholders
- Identify and manage cross-team dependencies and risks; define and drive mitigation plans
- Run retrospectives to remediate operational and process gaps
- Forecast completion estimates using empirical data and stated assumptions
- Assist technology leadership with developing a strategic roadmap for CLEAR's systems, architecture, and practices.
- Lead teams as an agile coach / servant leader
- Advocate for agile principles and help negotiate agreements between teams; facilitate productive communication between teams and among teammates
- Be a champion for CLEAR’s values; advocate for trust, integrity and openness
- Help balance project work with ongoing technical and administrative tasks, particularly to elaborate when process or technology improvements may be warranted
- Lead continuous improvement by identifying and remediating cross-functional process gaps across your teams and the technology organization at large.
- Ensure that CLEAR's processes and artifacts are helping us to deliver rapidly and with agility
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree and 4-6+ years of relevant project management experience
- Must have Agile delivery experience
- Scrum Alliance CSM / CSP certification or PMI's Agile Certified Professional (ACP) preferred, SAFe or other scaled agile certifications a plus!
- Selfless, humble, compassionate; you are a relentless optimist in the face of adversity
- Strategic thinking with strong customer focus
- Strong analytical and project management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize, track, and deliver results
- Able to build, manage, and work with multiple teams to achieve defined goals
- Can communicate effectively to establish cooperative working relationships; able to communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical audiences
- Must be able to help course correct continuously as new priorities and new information becomes available
- Experience operating in a security sensitive environment preferred