See all jobs
Work within our security and infrastructure services team to lead projects, coordinate cross-team planning, and develop performance-based metrics--all in the name of process improvement.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
Technical Program Managers at Frame.io lead, plan, execute, and own the communication around complex cross-functional efforts. As a TPM within security and infrastructure services, you will work to align ongoing and new work streams with other internal engineering teams and the broader technology roadmap. You will ensure all relevant parties are aware of project status and that risks have been identified and resolved. In this role, you will collaborate with all teams submitting requests to instill a culture of rigor, attention to detail, and depth of analysis when planning complex infrastructure and security engineering work. You will need the ability to prioritize effectively and work to ensure deliveries are smooth and efficient.
- Translate complex delivery processes into concrete deliverables, and shepherd those deliverables from definition to deployment across the organization
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels to set goals and accomplish outcomes that align to security and infrastructure roadmaps and team strategy
- Work with engineering to promote secure software development life cycle and internal security and infrastructure teams to produce innovative solutions
- Drive release schedules and milestones, maintaining a high velocity during release events that keeps pace with security and infrastructure goals
- Facilitate effective cross-team planning and form strategies to eliminate risk to release events
- Foster an aptitude for creative problem-solving and out-of-the-box ideas to resolve blockers and stakeholder concerns
- Promote and utilize business intelligence reporting and metrics, acting as an ambassador for measurement, accountability and a disciplined approach to process improvement throughout Frame.io
- 5-7 years of deep knowledge of security and cloud infrastructure best practices
- Experience leading complex security and infrastructure projects with requirements that included high availability, distributed computing solutions and cloud infrastructure
- Strong communication skills and experience collaborating with senior leaders, external partners and executive stakeholders
- Experience identifying the metrics of success, and evaluating those metrics to diagnose, resolve, and deliver work
- Working knowledge of systems architecture and security engineering best practices
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We based our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you're the best person for the job.