Technical Program Manager, Trust & Safety
Hinge is looking for a Trust & Safety Technical Program Manager who will work cross-functionally with engineering, data science, product, and community to build out a suite of best-in-class abuse prevention systems to keep bad actors off Hinge and maintain the quality of our user base. This role is critical to ensuring the success and safety of the Hinge community.
- Define projects, collect business requirements, and write functional and technical specifications.
- Partner with engineering teams on the design and implementation of scalable solutions to prevent abuse and fraud on Hinge.
- Develop new internal tools to enable our moderation and member services teams to resolve community issues.
- You have 2-4 years of experience as a technical program manager, technical project manager, or other multi-discipline solution ownership role.
- You can communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You are a data-driven decision maker.
- Experience with machine learned products a plus.
- Preferred background in social platforms, fraud detection/moderation, or trust and safety.
We believe the quality of your relationships determines the quality of your life. So when it comes to your most important relationship, it makes sense to take a more thoughtful approach. Hinge provides an alternative to swipe culture by creating smart matches and natural conversations among people who are on the same page. That’s why 75% of our first dates turn into second dates, and why we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the NYTimes Wedding section. Hinge is where the next generation is going when they’re over dating games and ready to find meaningful connections.
- Open: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Candid: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly, in real time.
- Kind: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
- Engaged: Be self-empowered, purposeful and involved. Lean in and be the solution
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.