Technical Program Manager at Peloton
You will be joining a company that creates positivity, community, and fitness with technology. You will work with Product Engineering to build and improve our engagement experience. You will work on large, complex projects supporting our mobile, bike, tread, and studio platform.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams within Studio, Software, Product, Hardware, System Engineering, Marketing and Infrastructure to create a plan for product initiatives
- Help prioritize programs and projects based on changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, and interdependencies
- Help create self-organized, empowered teams that drive continuous improvement
- Coordinate and help come up with solutions to remove impediments and keep projects on track and within budget
- Wear multiple hats with a willingness to go beyond your own role
- Specify project constraints, and provide mitigation plan and explains its impact
- Help build consensus between teams and map dependencies
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 5 or more years experience with managing multiple projects through inception to delivery
- Must be an excellent communicator with ability to translate complex technical issues or ideas to a wide non-technical audience
- Able to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Experience with Agile, lean methodology and JIRA
- Experience managing product development
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, action-driven, and has strong ownership
- International experience is a bonus
- Bachelor's Degree in computer related field preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.