The Vimeo Solutions team is dedicated to ensuring our users are getting the most out of Vimeo’s Enterprise offerings by providing a consistent onboarding experience across platforms. In this role, you will work with the Vimeo Solutions team based in NYC, London, Sydney, and Bangalore to drive onboarding and ongoing client-specific projects.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will be responsible for reviewing and understanding our enterprise client’s use cases and for tracking, prioritizing, and executing onboarding objectives. The Technical Program Manager works cross-functionally with our clients, Account Management team, and the Branded Apps team to ensure the successful completion and implementation of onboarding initiatives in a timely manner. This includes ensuring clients have a deep understanding of our enterprise platforms and their implementation of it. This role should combine your passions of organized problem-solving, tinkering with platforms, and partnering closely with enterprise-level clients.What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the technical onboarding and implementation of Vimeo’s clients across two products: Vimeo OTT and Vimeo Enterprise
- Liaise with our Branded Apps team for timely app build and submission on behalf of our OTT clients
- Work with our Operations team to constantly improve and iterate on the onboarding process
- Handle challenging client situations with a solutions oriented approach by following effective internal escalation processes and communicating these to key partners and leadership
- Drive a high number of project schedules and requirements, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project partners
- Develop partnerships with internal teams by collaborating and delivering on common goals
- Serve as a specialist in the technical practices of our products and clients, relaying use case trends common product applications across offices
- Ability to serve as the technical specialist for our Enterprise customers, particularly as it relates to basic front-end customizations, working with App Platforms, and live streaming workflows
- Project, program, or account management background, including the management of various clients and at once
- Ability to quickly understand and explain technical concepts and business interdependencies
- Experience working closely with Enterprise-level clients
- A problem solving work style that is collaborative, positive and consultative
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously, cross functionally, and with partners across offices
- Experience with live streaming infrastructure
- Experience at a quickly scaling, growth stage SAAS company
- OTT or video familiarity
- Experience working with a team that spans across time zones
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs