Technical Project Manager, SAP at Peloton
The Peloton Data Science team is seeking a technical, hands-on, results driven project manager to add firepower to our Project Management team. This individual will spearhead organization & execution of the Data Science (DS) and Data Engineering (DE) roadmaps inclusive all ongoing & ad-hoc reporting needs of the larger business organization. This individual will be responsible for the day-to-day project management of the DS project schedules, deliverables & on-time delivery. The initial project for this role is to project manage our SAP migration inclusive mapping and conversion projects. Post SAP migration.
- Along with technical leads, direct conversations on KPIs to ensure business teams’ tracked measurements align with goals of company at large
- Prioritize & plan execution of projects against tight deadlines
- Manage scope & evaluate priorities to efficiently balance resources for DS projects
- Develop relationships with, & ensure the appropriate participation of key client stakeholders & client executives, provide day-to-day project contact
- Work with internal stakeholders, create detailed project & project plans to deliver to all business units, inclusive Accounting/Finance, Acquisition, Member Experience & Content among others, identifying resource requirements, task owners, milestones, dependencies & key risks.
- Convene with business heads at regular cadence to ensure all deliverables are current, compliant & meets the needs of each organization
- Define & build a process for managing the development cycle for complex data models & analytics projects as well as handling ad-hoc tickets
- Identify opportunities for improvement & innovation for all DS related processes
- Provide coaching & learning opportunities to downstream teams to promote self-sufficiency & minimize turnaround time for requests
- Evaluate existing models for problematic assumptions & construction to preemptively resolve reporting inconsistencies
- 3+ years of project management, data science, analytics or business operations experience
- Intermediate level of proficiency with SQL
- Energetic team player with excellent written, verbal, & conceptual skills
- Willingness to learn fast with a "roll-up-the-sleeves" & "get the job done" attitude
- Experience working in an agile setting with atlassian suite (Jira/Confluence), Smartsheet or other project management tools
- Experience working with Google Suite applications (Drive/Sheets/Docs)
- Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to learn new technologies & methodologies quickly
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- A team player who is comfortable working with engineers, data scientists, analysts and product managers across the org on complex problems
- Experience working with Tableau, Looker, PowerBI or other visualization tools
- Familiarity with SAP, Netsuite or other Enterprise Resource Planning platforms
- Experience with GDPR, CCPA, and SOX Compliance a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.