Vice President, Technical Program Management
CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and leading the team of TPMs (Technical Program Managers) who support product development for the CLEAR platform. You will work closely in collaboration with cross-functional members to deliver against quarterly and annual roadmap objectives. You will ensure tight alignment of activities across teams through cross-functional planning, regular communications, and status updates.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborates with cross functional team leaders from Engineering, IT, Design, Product and Marketing in order to deliver against quarterly and annual roadmap objectives.
- Translate business objectives into execution strategy (tactical and strategic).
- Prepares and gives business reviews to the e-suite regarding progress and roadblocks to shipping new services and features.
- Drives continuous improvement using data and information from teams to identify issues and ways to improve.
- Ability to prioritize based on customer need, risk impact and strategic demands is a key requirement of the role.
- Evangelizes and lead teams in agile methodologies.
- Advocate and champion for the developer experience driving their priorities into the roadmap.
- Provide “go to” leadership, transparency and visibility to the entire Technology & Products organization.
- Staffs and manages team of Technical Program Managers that support CLEAR’s engagement experience.
- Leads, coaches and mentors Program Management Team members for professional development.
- Builds an effective team management plan including program/project reviews, constant learning and feedback loop.
Who You Are:
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 10+ years enterprise level software product management with experience in product design, user experience, and new product development is a must.
- 5+ years of building, mentoring and managing Program Management teams.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment.
- Entrepreneurial, strategic planner with proven ability to drive projects and strong analytical skills
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike.