Account Coordinator, Account Management at Braze
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Data & Analysis - Help our Sales Leaders run, manage and understand their region's data created by Salesforce. The ideal candidate would align to the region's initiatives but also proactively share findings from the data.
- Administrative - Assist with administrative tasks including managing Salesforce for data integrity, updating contacts, editing reports, assistance with campaign targeting for events and similar administrative items.
- Sales basics - Align with Leaders' overall vision on key sales projects that may come up specific to your specific region and proactively support accordingly.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 1-4 years of professional experience with a background in Sales, Marketing, Account Management, or supporting a role that is client facing.
- Strong talent with a desire to build a career in Sales or Business Development
- High level of detail orientation and organization
- Desire to learn and develop skills focused on the core objectives below.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is non-exempt and is eligible for overtime under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.