Do you like the idea of accelerating your sales career working with Enterprise accounts?
As an Enterprise Business Development Representative on our Account Management team, you will further develop your sales and business skills by working closely with an Account Manager expanding existing business across our most strategic customers. As a part of the Bizzabo Account Management team, you will leverage your sales acumen, executive level communication skills, and strategic thinking to uncover growth opportunities across a high profile book of business.
Bizzabo powers immersive in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences. The Bizzabo Event Experience OS is a data-rich open platform that allows Event Experience Leaders to manage events, engage audiences, activate communities, and deliver powerful business outcomes — all while keeping attendee data private and secure. Bizzabo powers events for world-leading brands, from Fortune 100 enterprise organizations and financial institutions to creative agencies and scaling tech companies. Bizzabo was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 300 employees in its New York, Tel-Aviv, Kyiv, and London offices, as well as 15+ remote locations around the world.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We believe the future of events is all about choice and flexibility, which is why we've adopted a remote-friendly hybrid model for our workforce. We have offices in several major global cities, and we encourage our team to gather in-person without any requirements about how often that happens. Additionally, we have people working from 15+ remote locations around the world.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prospect into complex enterprise organizations
- Nurture and grow existing relationships
- Present Bizzabo’s capabilities (slideware & product demonstrations)
- Qualify potential opportunities
- Account Plan creation and associated research
- Calendaring, Deck / Meeting Prep in support of Account Management Team
- Customer Relationship & Customer Success data maintenance
- Update interested parties on strategic account status
- Collaborate with a broad set of external / internal virtual team members
Who you are:
- Self starter, analytical thinker and entrepreneurial spirit
- 1-3 years of experience in a Business Development role, preferably in SAAS
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Positive and forward-thinking attitude with a strong work ethic
- Strong, confident, and nuanced communicator
- Love to laugh and know how to enjoy the ride
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Organized, pressure tested time management skills
- Agile, collaborative, and elastic work style
What you have:
- Executive level communication skills (oral/written)
- Strong, cross functional team collaboration capabilities
- Light demonstration / slideware experience
- Light initial prospect discovery and qualification experience
- Experience with account due diligence / mapping
- Project management and orchestration experience
- CRM operational rigor, clean-up, and hierarchical management experience
- Light account management experience (e.g. calendaring, deck / meeting prep)
- Sales & Success tool experience (Gainsight, SFDC) [nice to have]