Account Director at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:39 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, June 29, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva is looking for an experienced U.S. Account Director for the Link suite of products (Link for Oncology, Link for You, Link for KAM). You will work with the U.S. Strategy and Sales Lead to align forecast with key deals from enterprise accounts and provide regular sales versus forecast updates, across keys deals and projects to ensure accuracy of deals and opportunities. This role will be responsible for managing the sales cycle end-to-end. The Account Director will work with the global marketing lead to develop focused sales messaging and sales materials for key customer groups based on customer feedback. This role will also work with the Link U.S. Market Owners to identify and execute key early adopter and commercial deals, deliver product demos, and communicate the value and business realization impact of the Link suite of products. You will also be responsible for developing key sessions for Veeva summits and Field Kick-off meetings.
What You'll do
- Manage key deals and key projects
- Drive enterprise ELAS Maintain Link Forecasting data
- Support internal sales sessions for Veeva summits and Field Kick-off meetings
- Update the Link Leaders team on a monthly basis of sales versus forecast for Link, key deals, and key project updates
- Own the Account planning process for key deals and target accounts
- Work with the Link Head of Consultancy to manage customer success
- 5+ years of experience in selling strategic solutions to business executives (1m+)
- 5+ years of experience in selling to life sciences companies the USA
- Strong track record as a consultative / value sales leader selling to executive directors and above
- Willingness to travel, across the USA
- Based in Philadelphia, New Jersey, or NYC
- BSc/BA in life science, finance or management or related area
Nice to Have
- Understanding of oncology, both solid tumors and malignancies, and specialty therapeutic areas
- Understanding of U.S. healthcare environment and market
- Good grasp of the current and evolving clinical and scientific environment in oncology and other specialty therapy areas
- Understanding of Key Account Management in Pharma and biotech
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.