WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As an Account Executive on our Scale team, you will own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close. Your book of business will span prospective and existing customers. You’ll manage between $1.5M-$2M of customer accounts to drive growth among strategic logos such as Bird, Birchbox, GoFundMe, Chime, Yeti, GOAT, FanDuel, and Headspace, and to help them engage their customers. At the same time, you’ll be driving full lifecycle sales for a prospect list of over 40 progressive, hyper-growth, accounts.
Join a scaling, diverse, and tight knit team that’s working directly with Marketing, Product, and Technical executives and their teams to help them forge human connections between consumers and the brands they love. Our team has a variety of backgrounds, but are united by a commitment to empathetic communication, growth mindset, and willingness to take ownership of the challenge at hand.
WHAT YOU BRING
- You have 2-5 years of field sales experience selling SaaS solutions that involve technically integrated products.
- You excel at generating and managing your own pipeline. You’re on top of many moving parts.
- Your customers describe your selling as consultative and human. You’re a natural story-teller and an attentive listener.
- You’re analytical and data-driven. Your approach is grounded in examples and defined by testing and iterating. You harbor a desire to understand and make sense of complex systems and concepts.
- You know how to help buyers navigate large SaaS investments, including how to mobilize distributed, global organizations and accelerate cycles. Among many stakeholders, you identify and influence key people.
- Being a fast-growth company, things here change pretty fast. You’re comfortable learning new things (tech, process, people) and navigating high-change environments.
- Bonus if you’ve sold to Growth/Marketing teams, or have a background in analytics, CRM, marketing automation, data storage/agility or content marketing solutions (but not required).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.