Account Executive - National Account Director - Marketing Solutions at Neustar
Neustar is an information services and technology company and a leader in identity resolution providing the data and technology that enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most. More information is available at https://www.home.neustar.
Job Requisition:R-3023 Account Executive - National Account Director - Marketing Solutions (Open)
Primary Location:NEW YORK
Who is Neustar
Neustar, Inc. helps companies grow and guard their business in a connected world. The Neustar OneID® system connects online and offline first, second and third-party data with trusted identity to unify a singular view of the customer across channels and devices. The Neustar Marketing Solutions award winning product portfolio includes Data Onboarding, Identity Data Management Platform, Customer Segmentation, Audience Targeting, and MarketShare Measurement and Analytics. Neustar focuses on what matters to create connected customers experiences that drive business outcomes. More information is available at www.home.neustar
Opportunity to Join Our Marketing Solutions Information Services & Analytics Sales Team
Given our incredible growth we are looking to add several accomplished and highly motivated Sales Executives to our Team. This consultative individual is responsible for growing Neustar’s business in North America primarily focusing on new company engagements and the related activity to make these companies on-going clients. This seasoned individual contributor will work within our Marketing Analytics Sales Organization. These individuals will help Neustar to expand our rapidly growing business in this practice area into core markets including Retail, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Media and Entertainment, Automotive, Technology & Internet, Dining, CPG, Healthcare & Pharma, and Travel & Hospitality. If you are an experienced individual contributor with strong industry relationships in the verticals referenced herein, this position provides both great earnings and professional development opportunities.
In this role, you will engage in prospecting activities including outbound communications, in-person meetings, and attending trade shows & conferences to create revenue generating opportunities. You will also respond attentively to inbound marketing leads and/or referrals to create new opportunities and undertake the activities necessary to close business. You will understand customer needs, articulate Neustar’s value proposition, respond to RFPs, create proposals and lead negotiations until contracts are signed and the opportunities are closed.
We are highly focused on the notion of Helping Clients Succeed which is based on the simple philosophy that the more you focus on helping your sales clients succeed, the more successful you will be. This spans all disciplines of the sales process: prospecting, qualifying and closing. Our people earn the role of “trusted advisor” to clients and create win-win outcomes that benefit both Neustar and the customer.
Attention to detail in the sales process is key and your ability to create pipeline, successfully move deals through your pipeline, and accurately forecast is a must. Furthermore, it is expected that you will contribute positively to Neustar’s brand reputation in the market. As a leader in this space we are seeking like-minded leaders with an entrepreneurial spirit to advance our business.
- Create and direct the execution of sales plans to drive both new logo acquisition and new service sales into the existing client base
- Collaborate closely with internal cross-functional teams (product, marketing, engineering, customer success, etc.) to:
- Ensure successful scoping and pricing for a scalable profitable engagement
- Optimize revenue recognition and a positive customer onboarding experiences for new logos and new service sales
- Identity new trends and product opportunities based upon market feedback
- Accurately forecast new sales and revenue projections via salesforce.com
- Lead complex contract negotiations and effectively leverage internal resources (legal, sales operations, information security, etc.) to streamline the contracting process
- Represent Neustar at industry events
Qualifications and Experience:
- 10+ years of enterprise sales experience selling to Global 1000
- Consistent and quantifiable performance of exceeding established objectives
- Track record achieving $2MM-$5MM annual quotas
- Experience delivering a complete solution for the data-driven marketing or analytics (CXO)
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills, and in particular the ability to convert complex ideas and quantitative data into simple messages; exceptional written and verbal skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Proven communication, leadership and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, attention-to-detail, and problem-solving skills
- Intellectually curious with a strong desire to learn and to better understand how marketing activity helps achieve revenue
- Self-motivated, organized and deadline-driven with the ability manage and support multiple projects simultaneously; entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable in ambiguous situations
- Strong technical acumen with ability to stand toe-to-toe with product, analytics, and tech teams
- Ability to participate in and influence cross-functional teams across multiple office locations
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop working relationships inside and outside Neustar
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and organize a number of concurrent projects under time pressure
- Experience working within and or selling into the digital ecosystem
- We provide Information services and marketing analytics; specifically: marketing mix modeling, multi-touch attribution, data management platforms, customer identity management, predictive analytics, segmentation, targeting, and SaaS solutions, so knowledge of one discipline would be extremely useful
- Possessing a knowledge of programmatic buying, and understand data partnerships with main Internet players is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time within the United States
- Proven track record with high standards of professionalism, integrity and humility
Neustar does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. Neustar will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and these values permeate our entire business structure. Neustar is committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and respected. Further, our talented workforce draws from the many geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide, which represents a distinct competitive advantage. The rich and varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career. We invite you to join us.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.