Account Executive, Programmatic Sales at JW Player
JW Player is looking for an Account Executive to join our expanding JW Demand digital sales team. This Account Executive will be selling JW Player's targeting capabilities across our clients direct video inventory to ad agencies and brands, and generating significant new business from digital video, connected TV, and mobile video budgets.
The successful candidate will be motivated and resourceful and must enjoy working in a highly entrepreneurial environment. This role is perfect for a proven seller with expertise in video advertising and digital media and an understanding of the value of the use of data. The Account Executive will play a foundational role in the evolution of the JW Demand sales initiatives while working closely with management to achieve our sales objectives.
In this role as an Account Executive, you will:
- Drive JW Demand sales results across media agencies and brands directly
- Understand and execute sales strategy across agency list and territory
- Drive relationship building process with JW Player clients
- Achieve sales goals across linear TV, connected TV, and HH addressable sales expectations
- Build relationships with multiple layers of decision makers in the programmatic buying cycle (in-house marketers, agencies, and trading desks)
- Develop and execute effective sales strategies to qualified targets
- Work hand-in-hand with account managers to ensure accounts are being serviced properly and revenue is maximized
- Act as liaison between the market and our internal team to ensure our product continues to evolve with buyers' needs
- Evangelize our JW Demand product within the marketplace at large
- Present and Demo our JW Demand proposition to audiences of all sizes
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of selling digital advertising related solutions to trading desks, agencies, and/or marketers
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Existing contacts within TV, digital video, mobile video buying and planning departments
- Extensive experience in the programmatic industry with a track record of successfully impacting business growth
- A proven track record of exceeding sales targets and driving revenue
- Proven expertise in managing complex, multi-faceted sales situations
- High entrepreneurial drive
- Prior experience in high-growth sales or start-up environment preferred
- Self-starter with passion for customer-focused, rapidly evolving and largely undefined industry
- Excellent prioritization, communication and quantitative skills
- Presentation and listening skills and ability to build relationships across a wide spectrum of stakeholders
- Keen attention to detail and ability to see the endgame of each business opportunity
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2018. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success. When you join us, your benefits kick in from day one!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage through Empire BlueCross
- Open PTO Policy - Self care is IMPORTANT!
- Development Program
- An opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced environment
- Bi - Annual Hack Weeks
- AMA (Ask Me Anything) and Fireside chats with Executives & JW Player family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.