As an Honest Buildings Account Executive, you will be responsible for capitalizing on our early success and add to an already impressive customer base. Our New York City headquarters grants us unique access to many of the world’s leading CRE and technology minds. We are now ready to take that expertise throughout the secondary North American markets to build on Honest Buildings’ reputation as the only project management platform for real estate owners.
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets within assigned territory
- Manage the entire sales cycle and conduct meetings via calls, web demos, and in-person meetings
- Accurately manage activities, pipeline and forecast within CRM system
- Clearly communicate our value proposition to prospects, including C-level executives both in person and over the phone
- Demonstrate a consistent approach to sales outreach, follow up and closing business
- Manage many in-flight opportunities with an average value between $35k and $150k ARR in a transactional and dynamic sales cycle
- Partner with marketing in creating quality pipeline using an account based strategy
- History of exceeding quota
- 3+ years of sales experience - ideally with a SaaS or Real Estate background
- Experience with CRM systems - ideally salesforce.com
- Willingness to do what it takes to succeed, including occasional travel
- 4 year college degree
- Demonstrated history of being a self starter
- Tenacity, with a collaborative attitude
- Competitive compensation package
- Stock options
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hours, parties, and quarterly off-sites
- Gym discounts and numerous other perks
WHY CONSIDER WORKING AT HONEST BUILDINGS?
- You get to work with a group of 80+ talented teammates with backgrounds from Tishman Speyer, McKinsey, Urban Compass, Goldman Sachs, Facebook, Doberman, Equinox, Warby Parker, ChartBeat, CoStar, Cornell and Columbia.
- We've raised more than $47m from top investors, including Thrive Capital and global real estate owners.
- We have lots of fun and have great startup perks, but we’re playing to win.
- You'll be tasked with great responsibility and make a huge difference.
- You’ll get to work on a fascinating problem in one of the largest sectors of the economy. Real estate / construction is one of the last big markets to be impacted by the onslaught of technological change and is ripe for disruption. We're using data science and a thoughtful top-down enterprise network strategy to do it.
- Buildings are an incredibly important sector that affect the way we all live, work, and play and have a huge impact on the natural environment. You will have an opportunity to work closely with the owners and developers who shape the built environment we all experience every day. All from New York City, the capital of the global real estate industry.