Account Manager, Corporate Wellness at Peloton (Greater NYC Area, NY or Remote)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking to bring on an Account Manager to help us build out one of the most exciting new business areas: Corporate Wellness. In order to help democratize access to fitness across the US, the team will engage top organizations to bring world class fitness to their employees through our Digital and Connected Fitness offerings. The ideal candidate will own the relationship with top employer partners and benefits providers post-sale. Valuing high-energy, motivated and tenacious individuals, this team is a great fit for anyone looking to make their mark at a market-leading fitness company.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Own the overall success of your book of business by assessing client needs, identifying risks, rolling out communication and engagement initiatives, reporting results, and developing strong, long-term, consultative relationships with corporate wellness partners
- Lead our Corporate Wellness partners through the full customer lifecycle post-sales from program launch through contract renewal
- Service, manage, and execute against a book of business, driving key program outcomes such as activation, engagement and partner & member satisfaction
- Serve as a strategic thought partner to our Corporate Wellness employers to help shape their benefits and wellness strategy
- Contribute to product roadmap planning, provide an important partner and member voice internally, and champion new product offerings with our Corporate Wellness partners
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 3+ years experience in implementation, customer success, account management with focus on retention and renewal, experience in HR / Benefits / Healthcare with employers or other large groups a plus
- Proven track record of meeting goals and deadlines, inclusive of customer-retention or relationship management metrics
- Passion for fitness and changing the corporate wellness landscape
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with an emphasis on quickly gaining trust
- Ability to innovate and creatively solve problems in a highly collaborative manner
- Strong project management skills and a demonstrated ability to work successfully on cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple customers
- Entrepreneurial mindset with startup or B2B2C experience a plus
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email applicantac[email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.