What will you do at Abacus?
- Manage Abacus’ highest-value client accounts post-implementation, acting as main POC for contract and strategic inquiries;
- Make users love Abacus by proactively offering advice on industry best practices and creative solutions to their issues;
- Conduct quarterly business reviews, proving ROI and iterating on customer feedback;
- Strategize and implement best practices to renew and grow annual accounts;
- Forecast and track annual account metrics to demonstrate sales progress;
- Analyze pipeline and identify opportunities for growth, running upsell processes beginning to end;
- Support customer acquisition efforts through referrals, case studies, and other engagement efforts;
- Work cross-functionally with product, marketing, engineering, and support teams—both internally and externally—to drive deals.
Who you are:
- A people person who is able to build rapport instantly;
- Strategic salesperson who understands the customer’s decision making process, and can develop and execute the right sales strategy with proven ability to close;
- Proactive leader who takes initiative, capable of foreseeing upcoming challenges and solving them effectively;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Detailed, persistent, and proactive - delivering a strong customer experience motivates you;
- Fast learner and highly responsive to feedback;
- Strong aptitude for using data to define and drive both processes and results;
- Entrepreneurial spirit: we are a small team and we’re looking for Account Managers who can constantly improve processes!
Nice to haves:
- 3+ years’ sales and/or client management experience (Preferably in SaaS)
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM
This position is a great opportunity to join a startup at the ground level while helping shape the Account Management team at Abacus. There will be a lot of room for learning and growth. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a resume and a cover letter along with anything else that would help us to get to know you better.