What You'll Do
- Build strong relationships with client executive teams at the top CRE firms and help them transform how they manage their portfolio and business
- Create & execute a plan that helps clients transform leasing and asset management with VTS
- Set and track customer KPIs on a portfolio wide, account and user level to ensure client success
- Be an advisor to our accounts and help drive change in their organizations with best practices and insights
- Ensure account retention and partner with the sales team on expansion and upsell opportunities
- Act as the voice of the customer internally to ensure we are using all available resources to benefit our clients and improve their experience on the platform
- Proactively build and manage relationships with your clients through activities such as in person meetings, networking, and industry events
- Manage around 30 accounts based across the US and Canada, with occasional travel
- 3+ years experience in a customer facing role at a SaaS company
- Highly customer focused, the ability to empathize with customers and a desire to help customers achieve their goals
- Experience working across multiple internal teams to resolve customer issues quickly and effectively
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate with all levels of an organization
- A continuous improvement mindset that looks for ways to better support clients at scale
- Self-motivated, resourceful and adaptable to change
- Team player, reliable and dependable with strong sense of ownership over his/her work
- Proficient in google apps, salesforce, and excel
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience at a startup is a plus!
- Commercial Real Estate experience is a plus!
We Take Care of You!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- 401K plan
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone
- A company that embraces and celebrates diversity
- Fantastic location near Bryant Park with easy walk to most major subway lines (Grand Central, Penn Station & Times Square)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.