Account Manager at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You’re capable of leading and growing a portfolio of client accounts, and able to prioritize between dozens of tasks, projects and clients at once. You get excited by collaboratively solving problems and love learning new technology and educating others. You’re as comfortable diving into data to improve campaign performance as you are developing credible relationships with clients. You’re a self-starter and can set your own priorities.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Day-to-Day account lead for a portfolio of accounts, collaborating with internal Sales and Trading counterparts to provide excellent client services
- Anticipate client needs, build close relationships with agency trading teams and develop materials and agendas for client office hours and training sessions
- Train and on-board client trading teams on our platform capabilities, provide consultation on marketing objectives, educate on industry hot topics, and recommend campaign set-up to achieve specific campaign goals
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with internal teams (i.e. inventory, data, support, trading, sales) to tackle client challenges and achieve client goals and objectives
- Actively seeks to contribute outside of the role (e.g. internal training, knowledge sharing, cultural leadership, case study development and submissions)
- Outstanding analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a dynamic environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) and confidence speaking to large groups
- Proven track record of growing accounts by developing a positive relationship with clients, understanding their objectives and recommending the best strategies
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university
- 1-4 years of client services experience required, online advertising experience a plus
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.