Account Manager at Pared
Maintaining a fully-staffed restaurant, every day, is nearly impossible. Trying to do so creates havoc for management and staff, while compromising quality of service and food for patrons. Restaurant workers want more control of their schedules and the financial security that comes with it. We’re solving these massively painful problems through our platform. Restaurant labor spend is close to $300B annually (1 in 10 Americans works in hospitality) in an industry generating $800B in sales in the US alone. If you're interested in solving a major problem impacting a huge industry and benefitting both sides of the market, then Pared is for you. Our team has a several decades or experience in restaurants (The French Laundry, Per Se, Petit Crenn, Morimoto) and technology (Lyft, Apple, eBay, Square, Minted). We are backed by CRV (DoorDash, ClassPass, Patreon), Uncork Capital (Postmates, Hired) and True Ventures (Blue Bottle Coffee, FitBit, Peloton, Ring) and investors including Thomas Keller and the founders of Yelp and YouTube among many others. We are currently serving the San Francisco Bay Area and New York City.
The ideal candidate has experience with consultative selling, a history of exceeding targets and loves to build relationships. The Account Manager will be able to navigate organizational complexity and overcome roadblocks with multiple decision-makers.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with a portfolio of key accounts and customer stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solution to maximize profits.
- Manage customer relationships for clients in multiple cities.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities.
- Educate customers on how they can add value to their business with our products and services.
- Build and present monthly reviews with key stakeholders.
- Use tools in Salesforce to track progress and help achieve goals.
- Maintaining detailed notes in Salesforce for your accounts.
- Partner with the sales team to onboard large accounts.
- Generate customer insights and relay them back to product to help constantly improve our offering.
- Based in NYC but travel required.
- 2+ years of Account Management experience
- 2+ years of hospitality experience preferred (working in a restaurant, hotel, or caterer)
- Track record of success - consistently exceeding targets, promotions, etc.
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Experience with account documentation
- Excellent verbal communication
- Strong written communication
- Great listener
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, startup experience is a plus