Account Manger, Ultimate
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 125,000 restaurants in 2,400 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
Account Managers for GrubHub Ultimate are responsible for a portfolio of Ultimate restaurant accounts. GrubHub Ultimate is a new business for GrubHub that provides a fully-integrated ordering and operating system for restaurant dining, including GrubHub kiosks that are revolutionizing our industry. Account Managers for GrubHub Ultimate will be the main point of contact for partnered Ultimate restaurants implementing this new technology. You must be passionate about building and maintaining client relationships while proactively problem solving, leveraging cross-functional internal channels, for issues that partnered Ultimate restaurants surface to us. As an Account Manager, you’re not only responsible for creating positive relationships with partnered Ultimate restaurants, but also responsible for consulting with decision makers in providing operational and marketing support to maximize order count potential.
- Build and strengthen relationships with account decision makers, developing trust and loyalty with all accounts
- Address all account issues, leading cross-functional resolutions
- Maximize order potential
- Frequently communicate with accounts to provide exceptional client service and proactively identify and problem solve account issues
- Monitor, measure, and report on key performance account metrics
- Identify and execute on up-sell opportunities
You Should Have
- 2 years experience in Account Management or related field
- Bachelor's degree required
- Comfortable speaking with customers both in person and on the phone
- strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Experience leveraging cross-functional relationships
- Resourceful, creative, and able to find innovative ways to achieve results
- Comfortable with change and able to work in a fast-paced environment
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.