Bluecore is a retail marketing technology company that is reimagining the way retailers communicate with shoppers. The 2019 launch of Bluecore Communicate™ introduces retailers to a fundamentally different email solution that replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, TomboyX, and Bass Pro Shops, increase their marketing performance with less effort through Bluecore. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
The Customer Success team at Bluecore is committed to delivering quality products and services by holding each other accountable and always being open and honest. We use curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while fostering a fun and collaborative environment.
As an Associate Customer Success Manager you will be a key player on the Customer Success team. Days will be filled with a variety of different projects to help support and service our customers including managing and executing marketing campaigns, analytics/reporting and much more. The ideal candidate is hungry and looking for a great opportunity to be challenged and learn quickly.
- Speeding up time to value. By managing the template creation and modification process, the ACSM can ensure that templates are created and modified in a timely manner for customers.
- Quality Assurance. By thoroughly checking campaigns, audiences and overall production, the ACSM ensures high quality of all output and deliverables.
- Improving the customer experience. The ACSM will work very closely with the CSM, COM and FDE teams to ensure that key deliverables are completed on time and with the highest quality.
- Identifying areas for improvement and championing process change. The ACSM role has a unique vantage point of working with several internal teams and departments. An ACSM should feel empowered to look for ways to improve our internal processes and how we serve customers. The ACSM team is encouraged to bring these ideas forward and to lead initiatives for internal and external improvements. For example, compiling new best practices.
- Supporting CSMs on day-to-day tasks for customers. This includes joining status calls, proactively communicating on deliverables, assets and milestones to customers, helping CSMs with any program/creative ideas to make recommendations on, triaging customer issues to Product Support and FDE, the template/campaign process, reports as needed. Escalating issues to CSMs as needed.
- BA/BS degree & 1+ years experience related to SaaS, technology, digital marketing and/or e-commerce
- Incredibly organized with strong project management experience
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented, collaborative and deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrates basic problem solving abilities, coupled with a desire to take on responsibility
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence, patience, passion, ambition and drive
- Ability to prioritize and manage yourself to get things done with minimal oversight
- A sense of wanting to figure out how things work
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness reimbursement for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation reimbursement
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.