Associate Customer Success Manager
- Speeding up time to value. By managing the template creation and modification process, the ACSM can ensure that templates are created and modified in a timely manner for customers.
- Quality Assurance. By thoroughly checking campaigns, audiences and overall production, the ACSM ensures high quality of all output and deliverables.
- Improving the customer experience. The ACSM will work very closely with the CSM, COM and FDE teams to ensure that key deliverables are completed on time and with the highest quality.
- Identifying areas for improvement and championing process change. The ACSM role has a unique vantage point of working with several internal teams and departments. A ACSM should feel empowered to look for ways to improve our internal processes and how we serve customers. The ACSM team is encouraged to bring these ideas forward and to lead initiatives for internal and external improvements. For example, compiling new best practices.
- Supporting CSMs on day-to-day tasks for customers. This includes joining status calls, proactively communicating on deliverables, assets and milestones to customers, helping CSMs with any program/creative ideas to make recommendations on, triaging customer issues to Product Support and FDE, the template/campaign process, reports as needed. Escalating issues to CSMs as needed.
- BA/BS degree & 1+ years experience related to SaaS, technology, digital marketing and/or e-commerce
- Incredibly organized with strong project management experience
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented, collaborative and deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrates basic problem solving abilities, coupled with a desire to take on responsibility
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence, patience, passion, ambition and drive
- Ability to prioritize and manage yourself to get things done with minimal oversight
- A sense of wanting to figure out how things work
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy