Business Development Associate
Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors while accelerating sales and business growth.
Unqork has created a paradigm shift: we’re changing the way companies create new products and software without having to write a single line of code. Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
What you’ll do:
As an early member of the business development team, you’ll work directly with the Business Development Director and CRO to build and manage a pipeline of prospective enterprise clients and partners for a SaaS platform that promises to revolutionize the way software is built.
You’ll play a critical role in building the sales and business development processes for Unqork as we continue to change the way entire industries operate.
- Lead generation for both outbound and inbound contacts
- Prepare the team for client meetings by researching the company and key stakeholders
- Collaborate with marketing to develop and manage sales kits (i.e. presentations and one-pagers)
- Assist in the development of product demonstrations and other sales assets
- Assist with the delivery of customer pitches and product demonstrations
- Coordinate with go-to-market teams to organize demand generation activities
- Sales operations and opportunity tracking
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience working within sales, marketing, or businesses development of SaaS/software products, or experience working within consulting in a client-facing capacity
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building reports and dashboards
- Technical background (engineering or computer science degree or relevant industry experience)
- Technology startup experience
- FinTech experience
- Knowledge of CRM tools
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.