Aircall is on a mission to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, teamwork, transparency and community — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
About the role:
As Aircall grows its platform (with more than 50 apps and integrations today), we’re doubling down on our key strategic partners (including the likes of Salesforce, Zendesk, HubSpot, Amazon, Twilio just to name a few). This Partner BDR role is an essential part of the customer acquisition strategy of Aircall in 2020 and onwards, which is why we’re looking for a people-person who can assist the Strategic Partnerships team develop and nurture relationships with our top partners to drive more pipeline and revenue. You will help us engage our partners through partner business development, and support our co-marketing and co-selling initiatives. We will provide and teach you the tools and methods to get started, but you'll have to show relentless execution, autonomy, creativity and initiative to succeed. As one of the first members of the US Strategic Partnerships team, your contribution will be critical to executing on our strategic roadmap.
What you’ll do:
- Take ownership of our Strategic Partnerships Business Development program within the Strategic Partnerships organization to drive awareness, engagement, and referrals with our partners
- Build and cultivate lasting, meaningful relationships with our partners’ Sales and Success teams and their leadership to spread knowledge of the Aircall value proposition, platform, and integrations
- Collaborate with our Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer Success teams to create partner enablement content and support co-marketing, go-to-market, partner events, and demand generation efforts
- Think of creative partnership development initiatives and experiment on new outreach strategies
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study highly preferred
- 1 year or more of experience in software sales, business development, customer success, or partnerships
- Exceptional communication skills-- you’re an extremely clear, direct, timely, and accurate communicator
- An unstoppable mindset and grind: you are not afraid of failure, have a desire for success, and will go head-first through a wall to make our partners aware of Aircall. Making an impact is your prerogative
- Autonomy and creativity: you're a (very) quick learner who is able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment, while asking for help when you need it. You know how to use software tools and are not afraid of working with scrapers and large spreadsheets
- An entrepreneurial spirit - our team is hard-working, resourceful, and confident!
- Demonstrated passion for the startup ecosystem and the software/SaaS industry: you understand cloud software tools and the SaaS business model
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with fitness/wellness reimbursement and commuter compensation
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.