Business Development Representative at TH Experiential
Once in a generation opportunity to join an agency that's changing the game in experiential marketing!
Have you seen the show Mad Men? Do you envision yourself as the next Don Draper or Joan Holloway? The next Gary Vanyerchuck? Would you like to learn how to sell to the movers and shakers that run the world’s greatest brands?
According to a recent article in Forbes, “more than a third of CMOs said they plan to spend 21% to 50% of their budgets on brand experiences over the next several years.” Beyond this, “80% of marketers believe live events are critical to their company’s success!”
TH Experiential is seeking ambitious, hungry and competitive up-and-comers who embody that one-of-a-kind NYC hustle, those who want a chance to crack the paradigm, the limiting belief that you need an ivy league education, connections or money to hold influence within the corridors of power.
If you have the right sales DNA, then we'll hire you at a highly competitive salary and induct you in a 9-month program where you will accelerate your career and gain mentorship, professional development, and a graduate degree-level sales education delivered by the best in the business to cultivate your success as a big ticket dealmaker.
At the end of 9 months, when you have hit your milestones, you will be promoted to Client Development Manager and positioned to win business with the biggest names in marketing, the C-Suite players that run the most iconic brands in the world!
Are you up for the challenge of a lifetime? If so I can’t wait to meet you!
Following a huge year of growth in 2019, TH Experiential is expanding its Business Development team. We’re looking for an ambitious go-getter to fill our newly created Business Development Representative (BDR) role. This individual will be at the tip of the spear for the company’s outreach and revenue generation. Reporting to the VP of Sales, this candidate will be mentored by a leader whose career spans the events, media, and advertising landscape, where he has built and led sales teams at global companies and fast-moving startups.
Who We Are:
In a rapidly shifting landscape where the relationship between people and brands is ever-changing, we challenge ourselves to evolve how they connect by re-imagining and re-engineering the future of shared experiences. We collaborate with brands to tell their stories in a way that resonates emotionally with their audience and delivers experiences that add real value to their lives.
Who You Are:
Ambitious, hungry and determined, if you have at least 1 year’s worth of sales experience, then TH Experiential wants to hear from you!
A Business Development Rep’s goal is to uncover and identify qualified opportunities. The BDR role is instrumental in the success and growth of the business and gives individuals ample opportunity to use your personality & creative/strategic thinking abilities to directly influence conversations with our prospects.
This role is designed to provide individuals with hands-on experience in a fast-paced start-up environment where things are constantly changing and evolving. Success in this role will lead to internal opportunities in Sales, Client Experience, Marketing, Partnerships, Strategic Accounts, etc. within 9-12 months.
What We Offer:
At TH, we foster an inspired, creative and collaborative environment with a group of diverse, talented individuals who have conceptualized, designed and produced some of the most talked-about, award-winning experiential campaigns throughout our 13+ year history, topping Event Marketer’s IT List again in 2019.
Our Perks & Benefits Include:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Competitive salary plus bonus & commission
- Commuter benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- Work-from-home days
- Dog-friendly office environment
- Unlimited healthy snacks, cold brew, and seltzer
- Access to professional development tools
- Work-friendly health/wellness policy
- Become part of our tight-knit community and attend creative/industry events, regular team outings, and celebrations in the office.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Representative:
- Develop new relationships through email, phone, and social media in order to establish meetings with senior-level decision-makers in companies that could benefit from our value proposition
- Uncover prospect's needs, identify goals, explain TH Experiential’s solutions, and qualify/disqualify prospects on introduction/discovery calls and meetings for handoff to Business Development Executives
- Work with VP, Sales to build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline of prospects
- Research accounts and prospects thoroughly, identifying relevant challenges, objectives initiatives, in order to formulate an outreach approach to targeted buyer personas
- Utilize our sales database and prospecting tools to manage your pipeline and maintain accurate information about prospects, and their companies
- Self-motivated, proactive, ambitious and the ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, highly strategic sales environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders or varying levels at enterprise brands
- Experience with prioritization and organization in a professional environment
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity and collaborate effectively with colleagues, management, and other departments
- 1 year’s worth of experience in a sales role
- Experience selling solutions in the media, publishing, events or marketing space a PLUS but not required
- Experience selling to heads of marketing a plus but not required
- Familiarity with CRM, marketing automation platforms, and prospecting tools like ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Proven track record of achieving measurable, monthly goals and KPIs
- An understanding of what it takes to effectively manage and execute outbound prospecting strategies