Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions including 7 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions and mobile intelligence -driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately, while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
Prove is growing rapidly and seeking qualified sales development reps to extend our reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidates will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build the Prove brand. Highly skilled at sales and creating opportunities, this newly formed team will join like-minded go-getters sales professionals to achieve our company vision.
What You Are Responsible For
- Generating qualified leads in new accounts and increasing the sales pipeline in existing accounts
- Strategically prospecting for outbound opportunities at Fortune 500 / enterprise clients
- Generating interest through tailored outbound cold calls, emails and multi-touch campaigns
- Explaining the Prove solution set to key stakeholders and decision makers at enterprises across verticals like fintech, banking, insurance, retail, and more
- Lead the buildout of Prove’s SDR function as a founding team member
- Partnering closely with Sales Directors to identify and source new opportunities that lead to closed revenue
- Anticipating and effectively overcoming objections
- Managing a high volume of target accounts through effective time management
- Challenging the status quo by positioning a complex product to equally complex buyers
- Researching and understanding various lines of business, personas, and their priorities
- Fostering new business initiatives with target accounts and act as their internal advocate
What We Require
- At least 1 year of lead generation experience in SaaS sales as an SDR / BDR / ADR at a top-tier technology company
- Experience with cold calling, prospecting, and organized follow-up processes
- Experience managing a full pipeline in Salesforce
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Strong organizational skills, with strengths in being detail and process-oriented
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, email, phone skills)
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description